3.9.2e Patch Notes

So, You simply just put it there, as if it would be absolutely natural, after some of us pushed and wasted hundreds and hundreds hours into the new mechanism:

"
You can now spawn Atlas influence in a Region that had already spawned that same influence in the previous 'cycle'.

Would it be really that hard for once clearly write out how exactly the new influencing / taunting system works? This sentence is again the sign of the total incompetence about communicating things, and I am sure, there are still lots of hidden things in the background similar to this.

The rest of the patch notes does not even mean much, still there are a ton of problems in the game.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
"
Mike_84 wrote:

Would it be really that hard for once clearly write out how exactly the new influencing / taunting system works?

in the meantime i am confused and amused about how players have not found that out by themselves - using that thing in between their ears.

Also: maybe some of us don't want or desire mechanics to be fully revealed, but merely discover them by ourselves?

Edit: typos
Last edited by _piekz on Feb 4, 2020, 7:47:43 AM
"
_piekz wrote:
"
Mike_84 wrote:

Would it be really that hard for once clearly write out how exactly the new influencing / taunting system works?

in the meantime i am confused and amused about how players have not found that out by themselves - using that thing in between their ears.

Also: maybe some of us don't want or desire mechanics to be fully revealed, but merely discover them by ourselves?

Edit: typos

May be some of us, like you - dont, but seems vast majority DOES. An option would be really nice, a choice. Nobody like to be kept in the dark. Well, there are always some S&M people that like to be tied and blindfolded.

"
You can now spawn Atlas influence in a Region that had already spawned that same influence in the previous 'cycle'.

Yeah this sentence blew my mind. How much do you have to hate your player base to put in such mechanism? What else is there? All those forum posts "cant spawn conquerer" since beginning of the league. WTF GGG?
You forgot to fix the bug where there was this certain map, which I posted about several times, in which the boss doesn't drop a unique organ. I believe it was port, but I can't remember at this point. It was the map with the boss that splits several times into smaller versions of itself. I see you brought back the blood trails outside Brutus' room so that's good.
Last edited by Durf on Feb 4, 2020, 8:30:40 AM
Still no fix on the hideout import bug since 3.9 launch
thanks.
"
Fixed a visual bug where distortion effects appeared around thrown Dynamite.

DAMNNNNN!!!! I thought it was one of the best features for delve that I can actually see one of my 2 friends drop dynamite. it makes me sad that "features" are fixed but "bugs" are yet to be fixed...aaaah

anyway thanks hope influ is spawning more now and I dont have to run 15+ white maps which i am already runnin low on as it only drops from metamorphs and league-specific strongboxes and syndicates :D
GGG Fix the Atlas! All you need to do is revert the newest expansion changes. The new atlas is terrible and feels like torture trying to progress it.
It has been around 60-70 maybe more i lost count maps with no conquerors spawned to progress in atlas.... I have tried sets in one area vs another. different maps. endgame blows so hard
Pacific (GMT -8) Time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info