3.9.2c Patch Notes

So in map tab under maps there are two bars. First shows completion of bonus obj and second? Is it supposed to be blighted maps indicator? Because it doesnt work. Maby something else?
After months without a single CTD, I am CTD every 5-15 minutes after this patch. Nothing has changed in my system, so it is specifically THIS patch that is causing it. Several others are complaining about the same issue in global as well.
Please fix this, the game is unplayable.
"
de99ial wrote:
So in map tab under maps there are two bars. First shows completion of bonus obj and second? Is it supposed to be blighted maps indicator? Because it doesnt work. Maby something else?

The Second bar was the Awakening bonus indicator. It is also the light circle around the map in your Atlas. If you hover over the map in your Atlas you also notice there's a check box for Map completion & Awakening bonus, you complete awakening bonus by completing maps on their right tier indicated. The Awakening bonus gives you +2 tier chance on map drops.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
no fix to hunter prefix "+1 to all level of chaos skill gems"?
"
Puffalump wrote:
After months without a single CTD, I am CTD every 5-15 minutes after this patch. Nothing has changed in my system, so it is specifically THIS patch that is causing it. Several others are complaining about the same issue in global as well.
Please fix this, the game is unplayable.

Yeah, first 2-3hr after patch it crashed like crazy. So I rebooted router and computer and violá , everything was fine.

Dunno why :)
Oh that vaal temple recipe was a bug lol
"
boyandroid wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

The Second bar was the Awakening bonus indicator. It is also the light circle around the map in your Atlas. If you hover over the map in your Atlas you also notice there's a check box for Map completion & Awakening bonus, you complete awakening bonus by completing maps on their right tier indicated. The Awakening bonus gives you +2 tier chance on map drops.

THX Not there yet but thx.
Can you pleas fix the map stash, so that it is possible to search for blighted maps and that they get highlighted?
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Maps now display their Atlas Region by default

I think maps stash tab also should display Atlas Region of its sub-tabs same way as maps do now. For example, when i mouse over sub-tab T15 "Shore Map" it also should display "Atlas Region: Glennach Cairns" under "Map Tier: 15".
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
After this patch it feels like the conquerors influence spawning is worse than before. i ran glennach, ejoris and proxima with full sextants 6 maps each and no influence spawn... this is annoying...
Last edited by lzrproof on Jan 24, 2020, 9:17:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info