3.9.2c Patch Notes

Like some people already stated this before me i'm crashing a lot after this patch for no real reason just doing random things,the game also crashes when i press "exit to login screen" everything was working absolutely fine before this patch.
"
Abdenour89 wrote:
Like some people already stated this before me i'm crashing a lot after this patch for no real reason just doing random things,the game also crashes when i press "exit to login screen" everything was working absolutely fine before this patch.

im dealing with the same problem. it happens both steam client and standalone. Always crashing when i try to log out
"
Swigg90 wrote:
I've begun to have increasingly worse fps drops since the restart of the servers today. No idea why.. Haven't changed anything on my machine and it was running wonderfully yesterday.

Weekend, too many players on servers.
Last edited by de99ial on Jan 26, 2020, 8:41:39 AM
"
Ereldrin wrote:
"
Abdenour89 wrote:

im dealing with the same problem. it happens both steam client and standalone. Always crashing when i try to log out

same hare when i wanna swich to other charater boom crash like u press alt+f4 :D i hope thay fix this
It is clear, that leagues should be 4 months long. Three months means that we have at least 1 month of beta-testing of unfinished product. It will greatly improve the game quality when developers will have more time for bugs removal and for content polishing. Currently we have always, in every league, 1st month to remove most annoying bugs and few weeks more, to polish the minor problems. Then we have almost perfect release, while there are only 10-20% of players still playing. THIS IS BAD!!!
Last edited by Mark__75 on Jan 26, 2020, 9:13:29 AM
guys i think this crash happens when you play for a couple of time and its leaking ram instan although it happens only when you are trying to change character. i also noticed that it is not happening when you play the game for a small period of time like 10-15mins
"
Fikos21 wrote:
guys i think this crash happens when you play for a couple of time and its leaking ram instan although it happens only when you are trying to change character. i also noticed that it is not happening when you play the game for a small period of time like 10-15mins

did thay not fix memory leak ? so 1hr restart the game o.o
"
Fikos21 wrote:

I don't think memory leak would get so bad in freaking 5 minutes, because that is basically how long i got between each crash...
Last edited by SaintLucifer on Jan 26, 2020, 6:32:24 PM
"
SaintLucifer wrote:
"
Fikos21 wrote:

I don't think memory leak would get so bad in freaking 5 minutes, because that is basically how long i got between each crash...

They were very bad - check threads from december in Technical Support.
Last edited by de99ial on Jan 27, 2020, 1:35:12 AM
when does it come to consoles?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info