3.9.2c Patch Notes

I dont usually post on game forums, but the UI/QOL changes to maps prompted me to. Thank you for this change. It's bugged me for sometime that this was so clunky.
No fix for Aspect of the Spider performance. :/
NICE! Some much needed Map an atlas improvements Thank You :)
thx a lot
"
Jinx69 wrote:
"
Nice.

Missed the unique map search functionality.

"General Improvements:

Unique Maps can once again be searched by name on the Atlas."

Maybe you are just trying to be helpful.. but maybe the education system failed you.

First, the I was implied, given that I directly referred to material in the patch notes.

Second, if it was ambiguous to you, then the first step would be to clarify (hint: ask).

edit: Just realized that still might not have been clear for you.

I was quite happy to see the change.
Thank you for the update i love this one makes the atlas soooooo much better its really more enjoyable to map now.
Super fine job thanks !!
Very nice patch, but:
"
Maps now display their Atlas Region by default. Holding Alt displays Map Completion, Bonus Objective Completion and Awakening Objective Completion status.

It doesn't work unfortunatly. Only shows region, with Alt appears only item level, not any bonus completion.
Last edited by sim3k84 on Jan 23, 2020, 5:43:27 PM
Thanks
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
pog
"
sim3k84 wrote:
Very nice patch, but:
"
Maps now display their Atlas Region by default. Holding Alt displays Map Completion, Bonus Objective Completion and Awakening Objective Completion status.

It doesn't work unfortunatly. Only shows region, with Alt appears only item level, not any bonus completion.

Yes, I was disappointed this is not working.

Other changes are great. Thank you GGG.
Last edited by Romados on Jan 23, 2020, 6:41:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info