3.9.2c Patch Notes

"
Fikos21 wrote:
guys i think this crash happens when you play for a couple of time and its leaking ram instan although it happens only when you are trying to change character. i also noticed that it is not happening when you play the game for a small period of time like 10-15mins

Crash doesn't happen on a 64-bit install of Windows 10 (Version 1909.) As a matter of fact, I notice NOTHING unusual now.

Ensure that you're NOT using trade macros (POE-Trades-Companion is fine, this doesn't cause any ill side-effects; poe-trademacro, on the other hand, is NOT SAFE AT ALL!)
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jan 27, 2020, 11:31:00 PM
High tier Perandus and Doryani's unique maps when?
"
Maps now display their Atlas Region by default. Holding Alt displays Map Completion, Bonus Objective Completion and Awakening Objective Completion status.

The holding alt part of this is not working for me, any idea how to fix?
Last edited by TimilonX on Jan 29, 2020, 10:16:13 PM
Unfortunately, something in this patch caused my citadel in Lex Ejoris to disappear. I was hoping that killing the Hunter would fix this, alas after ~50 or so T14-16 maps in this region, He has not graced me with His final presence.

I am starting to wonder if my atlas is bugged :(
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
boyandroid wrote:
"
sim3k84 wrote:
Very nice patch, but:
"
Maps now display their Atlas Region by default. Holding Alt displays Map Completion, Bonus Objective Completion and Awakening Objective Completion status.

It doesn't work unfortunatly. Only shows region, with Alt appears only item level, not any bonus completion.

It's working, make sure you have checked the "Advanced Mod Description" on Options > UI.

<3
(...)Immunity to Shock now correctly prevents you from being Shocked(...)

almost 2 monthes after league start, ridiculous to read this when you are playing hardcore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info