3.9.2c Patch Notes

Finally got all fragments for s shaper fight, instance crash when he should port me out for the first time, all portals gone. Thanks guys, that's really motivating

edit: and now i can't open any map, haha great
Last edited by Lestain on Jan 23, 2020, 10:51:45 PM
Still learning so trying to understand this one

( The Mark of the Shaper and Mark of the Elder unique rings now grant both bonuses if your other ring is Shaper and Elder influenced. ) is it saying a ring has to have both influences on it or just 1 and you'll get both bonuses? if you need to have both influences on a ring, how do you do that?
Great update
Found a new problem after the patch, if I turn on the loot filter, then the memory leak starts again but instantly up to 100 percent .
Like AltairLT and Fleche, I also can't remove or place items in the Guild Stash since the patch.
No access to the guild stash since the patch*... that's not funny at all. Please fix it before the weekend. Some weeks ago the map stash, now the guild stash... it really sucks when the stuff we buy doesn't work propperly.

Otherwise, good patch. The changes to the maps, with additional informations which region they belong to, should have been there right at the start... but nevertheless, I like it. Thank you.

* that means: I can't put anything into it, can't take anything out, can't move around anything.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Last edited by Caligula_Exile on Jan 24, 2020, 2:49:51 AM
Disregard, i had a brain fart. no issue with the recipe.
Last edited by Skilla6710 on Jan 24, 2020, 3:06:20 AM
Thank you for this patch, trying to figure out which map should I do to complete the influence its more logical.

Keep the nice work.
"
josh49504 wrote:
Still learning so trying to understand this one

( The Mark of the Shaper and Mark of the Elder unique rings now grant both bonuses if your other ring is Shaper and Elder influenced. ) is it saying a ring has to have both influences on it or just 1 and you'll get both bonuses? if you need to have both influences on a ring, how do you do that?

They must have both shaper & elder influence to get both bonuses. You can do that by using Awakaner's Orb https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Awakener%27s_Orb
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
AltairLT wrote:
Don't know if it's just me, but can't place or take out items from Guild Tab although I'm leader.

+1. GGG, fix this please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info