69 rEmOvE tHiS sEctIoN BalD ChRiS 69

"
Oblitus wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Oblitus wrote:

Character level is not a significant part of the game formulas.

go tell her that.

( Or stop spreading wrong information, thx ).

How it is relevant? Downscaling is a whole different thing.

Do I really need to explain this ?

If level was not a significant part of the game formulas (and not the passive investments or gear requirement, not even HP scaling per level as she has the same amount of HP), she would have laregly survived.

She didn't, because levels do matter (I'm going a bit captain obvious here, but you literally asked so ...)
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Also, read first edited page. Day #38
Last edited by Ishid4 on Feb 15, 2020, 4:36:03 AM
Grim Dawn fixed this years ago, it's called circuit breakers. PoE has this too, it's called First to Strike, Last to Fall:

1. Gain Adrenaline for 20 seconds when you reach Low Life
2. Recover 25% of Life when you gain Adrenaline

To my knowledge it won't trigger though if big damage actually put you to 0%, unlike Grim Dawn, where circuit breakers like these actually prevent death.

If GGG has issues fixing readability and non-telegraphed oneshots & shotguns, circuit breakers can fix this.
"
Cence99 wrote:
Grim Dawn fixed this years ago, it's called circuit breakers. PoE has this too, it's called First to Strike, Last to Fall:

1. Gain Adrenaline for 20 seconds when you reach Low Life
2. Recover 25% of Life when you gain Adrenaline

To my knowledge it won't trigger though if big damage actually put you to 0%, unlike Grim Dawn, where circuit breakers like these actually prevent death.

If GGG has issues fixing readability and non-telegraphed oneshots & shotguns, circuit breakers can fix this.

yeah , i mean im all for dealth log, cheat death type and all

but the core issue is, players here will still die lol

the lack of problem solving skill is so severe from those people and they make such an over exaggerate comments that the whole point , even a great one becomes irrelevant

ggg ignoring, is probably b/c they want to avoid saying GIT GUUUD U GOOOBBBB(This line is a troll comment, don't get triggered)
Last edited by Dudebag on Feb 15, 2020, 11:07:30 AM
"
Dudebag wrote:
ggg ignoring, is probably b/c they want to avoid saying GIT GUUUD U GOOOBBBB(This line is a troll comment, don't get triggered)

they just made bad game mechanic dcisions and stole this "git gud" thing from dark souls ...
wow so creative
my assumption is that they got salty from playing souls games and made their game impossible to "git gud" in and making just fun of people
:D

realtowk:
if you want people to "git gud" then rebalance your game ...
there is no way to avoid one shots from outside the screen
in dark souls 99% of the time you can see what can hit you and what not
comparing a third person rpg like dark souls with poe is just a meme in itself
"
Ishid4 wrote:
THIS IS IMPORTANT!
BE AWARE! 38 days passed, I didn't see any GGG activity in this "Feedback and Suggestions" section. I think they don't look at here or just ignore. If you want them to hear you or have a suggestion, use Reddit instead.

hey there
everytime i try to make a death penalty or any criticism on reddit about poe they delete it :D
my guess is that they just went full ignore on what people say
and avoid any criticism :D
if you made a reddit post feel free to post it here or send me a pm

"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
Last edited by Wladicorist1 on Feb 15, 2020, 11:39:13 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
Do I really need to explain this ?

If level was not a significant part of the game formulas (and not the passive investments or gear requirement, not even HP scaling per level as she has the same amount of HP), she would have laregly survived.

She didn't, because levels do matter (I'm going a bit captain obvious here, but you literally asked so ...)

You obviously have no idea how downscaling works.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:
"
Dudebag wrote:

they just made bad game mechanic dcisions and stole this "git gud" thing from dark souls ...
wow so creative
my assumption is that they got salty from playing souls games and made their game impossible to "git gud" in and making just fun of people
:D

realtowk:
if you want people to "git gud" then rebalance your game ...
there is no way to avoid one shots from outside the screen
in dark souls 99% of the time you can see what can hit you and what not
comparing a third person rpg like dark souls with poe is just a meme in itself

Sirus off screened me b/c he was bugged, so that needed fix.. not really the way game was intended. i hope

DD totem is probably the other cause but that one spanws with totem mod was is not? i always knew the risk so never had issues with this one.

what else off screen... can't remember

maybe i got hit really hard in delve to depth 600 but thats becasue i didnt use the flashlight thingies , lazy lazy

any deeper than that i would just go dodge cap with full offensive pepe but anyway,..

that conq freeze girl can be ridiculous but i noticed she kind of buggy like sirus. so not a balance but more of a fix

at the end of the day, some people do what you neglect to do and results are there.
Last edited by Dudebag on Feb 15, 2020, 2:10:25 PM
Have never seen anyone from ggg write in this forum so it might be a lost cause. I think only moderators who monitor name and shame post in this section.
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #39

"
Wladicorist1 wrote:
hey there
everytime i try to make a death penalty or any criticism on reddit about poe they delete it :D
my guess is that they just went full ignore on what people say
and avoid any criticism :D
if you made a reddit post feel free to post it here or send me a pm

I posted from here because Support told me so,

"
Hi there,

The continued feedback you have provided is greatly appreciated, and I have gone ahead and noted this as well. If you have any further feedback it would be great if you could post this on our Feedback and Suggestions forum too, as this is the best place to ensure your feedback is seen by the appropriate team members

If you have any other questions or issues, please feel free to let us know.

Kind regards,
Kane

I didn't post on Reddit, thank you for commenting.

"
kompaniet wrote:

Have never seen anyone from ggg write in this forum so it might be a lost cause. I think only moderators who monitor name and shame post in this section.

Yea, If I curse to them, their interns are editing my text lol.
That GGG doesn't monitor its own Feedback forum is a myth.

They have very specific reasons (which I largely agree with) for not posting to feedback threads. The tldr of it is that they don't want to derail feedback discussions among multiple posters.

That GGG can't act on the feedback it receives because they don't have time to do so is perhaps not a myth, at least now in 2020. They have another league to release in fewer than three months' time, after all.

No time for fixes! Fixes are for scrubs. That shit will have to wait.
Wash your hands, Exile!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info