69 rEmOvE tHiS sEctIoN BalD ChRiS 69

"
Dudebag wrote:
I am so sorry that I almost forced you guys to adapt the way the game is now.

I was so wrong.

I understand how important family, kids are, I understand your time in game is limited.

The game is too punishing for you guys. The game is too suited for no lifers like myself.

please support https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2770295

GGG listen!!!!! there are so many people hurting!!

are you okay?
I gave it a good chance, got into it the last two leagues.

I see nothing but patterns of gameplay, repeating the same shit over and over and over.. They up the damage and think this is a creative solution to fun game play. They offer things that are fun like Delving, but say "fuck it, you need to go do boring shit over and over again in order to do this more". This game is nothing more than AoE damaging trash mobs, well, at least 95% of it.

Seems you have a decent community of rude people that will defend GGG to the death, so I guess that is a good thing? Bottom line is, I am going to venture out and play some games that have meaning. I won't miss this rude community either. One less player of POE, it has been interesting, sometimes fun, but mostly frustrating and I wish I would have spent all this time and money elsewhere.
"
Dudebag wrote:
I am so sorry that I almost forced you guys to adapt the way the game is now.

I was so wrong.

I understand how important family, kids are, I understand your time in game is limited.

The game is too punishing for you guys. The game is too suited for no lifers like myself.

please support https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2770295

GGG listen!!!!! there are so many people hurting!!

lets not exaggerate ...
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #36
There are alot of fanboi here and alot of fake pros.

The so call pro aren't really good players as many of them lack the progression to understand what the average players have gone through.

When your level is high, mobs tend to miss and even the damage is scale down. There is a big difference between a level 90 and level 95 character, a melee and a range character playing the same map. The level 95 is more sailing smoothly, with low or almost no chance of dying in the hands of an experienced player. But the level 90 is mostly rng.

Honestly, I play a 3300HP till 95, shocking many of my friends but I don't claim to be a pro. Just someone who has been playing years here.

In order to make the fanboi cry, the best way is not to disable the party system in the next league and make everyone level up solo. Then they will feel the pain of leveling.

Lots of the fake pros have guilds or party. They seriously dont care about dying, just to let the average players know:X Actually their skills aren't good. They can't play below 3k or 3.5k on a ranger.

"
Setasuna wrote:
When your level is high, mobs tend to miss and even the damage is scale down. There is a big difference between a level 90 and level 95 character, a melee and a range character playing the same map. The level 95 is more sailing smoothly, with low or almost no chance of dying in the hands of an experienced player. But the level 90 is mostly rng.

Character level is not a significant part of the game formulas.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
Oblitus wrote:
"
Setasuna wrote:

go tell her that.

( Or stop spreading wrong information, thx ).

By the way, character levels do give both evasion and accuracy, it should not make a difference for just 5 levels, but there might very well be other things that we're not aware of.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Setasuna wrote:
There are alot of fanboi here and alot of fake pros.

The so call pro aren't really good players as many of them lack the progression to understand what the average players have gone through.

Honestly, I play a 3300HP till 95, shocking many of my friends but I don't claim to be a pro. Just someone who has been playing years here.

In order to make the fanboi cry, the best way is not to disable the party system in the next league and make everyone level up solo. Then they will feel the pain of leveling.

Lots of the fake pros have guilds or party. They seriously dont care about dying, just to let the average players know:X Actually their skills aren't good. They can't play below 3k or 3.5k on a ranger.

HMmmmmm's (((increase)))
my minesweeper is level 92 and except from 5k e/hp and a shield and 30% dodge chance ...and steelskin on cwdt
still I have few problems with anything, Drox for example hits scary sometimes but no onehits so far
only thing which is horror are maps with temporal chains
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Oblitus wrote:
"
Setasuna wrote:

go tell her that.

How it is relevant? Downscaling is a whole different thing.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Oblitus wrote:
"
Setasuna wrote:

go tell her that.

By the way, character levels do give both evasion and accuracy, it should not make a difference for just 5 levels, but there might very well be other things that we're not aware of.

5 levels can make a pretty big difference, actually.

Bonus HP, bonus evasion/accuracy, and 5 more passive points. That doesn't mean we should advise casual players to plan on having lvl95-100 characters, but it does mean that a lvl95 char, all things equal, will regularly outperform and outsurvive a lvl90 char.
Wash your hands, Exile!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info