"
auea1 wrote:
"
donion wrote:
Great year
But synthesis was the best

yea the best shit

u wrong. Best synthesis :)

Synthesis was fun untill game stopped working and then it stop being anything.

At least in my case.
a lot of fixes are needed, but 2019 was overall a good year for PoE , keep up the good work !
Synthesis was great league idea, but too random and too complicated crafting with synthesizer destroyed it.
Thx GGG for this game. Its a pleasure to have a game that makes you feel learning new stuff all the time and even with 300 hours+ playeed there is much more to explore.
I personally liked synthesis a lot and the way it worked out being complex but really rewarding if planned perfectly. Legion was a nice "Aoe everything" down league for me and thats what i enjoy most in games like this one. Blight was interesting in that way that it really was a complete different playstyle. By slowing down player actions/movement you really created something that will make poe feel like a really diverse game. Personally i liked Blight but after some time i wanted the "Aoe everything" back. As Blight became part of the core game i really like it now and always enjoy the cassia encounters that happen occasionally. Metamorph so far feels good but could be a bit more complex or could use another layer of difficulty. Together with the new atlas its really enjoyable to explore new ways to play the game. So far the atlas changes are well done in my opinion and boss fights are great beside sirus being a bit underwhelming.
Also Exilecon was amazing! Seeing a Convention focused on the audience and actually listening to people plus all the newly announced features that look insanely good.
In the end i wanna thank you for a great year of gaming. And im pretty sure you guys will be doing even a better job (if thats possible) next year. Cheers!
No lag, no crash, no freezes in the video. That's not how i remember PoE 2019!
All the best for You and your Family!

CU in 2020
"
rimkus7 wrote:

Second.

I must say from my perspective 2019 was worst PoE year.
Nice lag
Nice bugs
Nice crashes
Nice leaks
Nice alpha/beta

In a decent company such combos get you fired. But by the look of it kiwis seem to be immune to 'fire'. We wish you holidays as nice as your game (see above).
"
de99ial wrote:
"
rimkus7 wrote:

Second.

I must say from my perspective 2019 was worst PoE year.

For me it was the worst POE year too. The only good time I had this year with poe was the second half of blight league and even that was not because I liked the league but it was the first time that the old atlas was perfectly balanced in terms of map returns and also I could play for days without a singe crash or running into bugs. Great almost two months but apart from that.... no thank you. I'll rather try to forget 2019.

Edit: Anyway, happy new year ggg and exiles!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Dec 31, 2019, 8:37:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info