[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

Can this build really do red maps with 1 ex or less?
"

Yes, it can
"
KatKira wrote:

Look at the 'Early Mapping' items for this build. Those should take you all the way to red maps. You may struggle a bit on well-rolled T16s but everything else should be doable.

Edit: It's worth noting that the (1ex to red maps) rule was the case previously, but the game is harder now with our loss of damage and increase in monster life. I imagine the rule will still hold, but if not, I'll update the guide.
Last edited by Moosseolini on Jul 23, 2021, 2:56:34 PM
Currently in Act 2, and I will go to sleep soon.

Suffice to say that Holy Relic is ridiculous. I can't die with it. And the idea to use Static Strike was amazing.

Nice so far.
Journey to mapping was a bit slower this league than usual. Oak especially was a big pain, consider getting a Frost Bomb gem to fight him. We start doing well pretty much as soon as we get some links on Summon Holy Relic and Herald of Purity.
Do you think a non 2hand version of this to increase block etc and survivability would be viable?
"
bchillin55 wrote:
Do you think a non 2hand version of this to increase block etc and survivability would be viable?

Suggested endgame weapon is a 2h warstaff. And in the crafting section it is mentioned that we can get an elder influenced chance to block if we so desire on it.
So, just got to maps yesterday and build is performing ok. Relic dies sometimes but I haven't got Geofri's yet, so I'm hoping that it will be better once I do. All basic gear, having fun with it. Also it seems I cannot do phys or lightning immune expeditions (either that or they're so tanky it seems they don't take damage), so I'm avoiding those for now. Overall it's been great. Will update once I get better gear and farther in the atlas.

"
bchillin55 wrote:

I'm not convinced that a sceptre and shield version would be tankier, simply because we need to run our Holy Relic setup in the chest, which means we need to either focus on tanky stats in the chest or levels for the relics.

I do think it can be done and it can be viable, so try it out!
Got to maps quite easy, just leveling with smite->cyclone and gradually shifting the damage from melee to relics. Hardest part (by far) was Dominus act3, only got better since then.
Atm i'm farming low level maps for completion so it's up in the air how well it will survive later on.
Last edited by Nephalon on Jul 25, 2021, 9:29:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info