[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Hello everyone,

Very nice build.
Sitting at the moment at lvl 88 and looking for my next upgrade.
This is my gear at the moment:

I am thinking about the next upgrade for Watchereye. What watchereye I should looking for?

BR
Thanks for the guide. I beat Sirus for the first time with this build.

I feel like my damage is still pretty underwhelming, and I need some advise to help me get there. What should I prioritize?

Also, what are the stats I should be looking for? I know i need all of below, but Im not sure what to privatize over.

1. +% Chaos crit multiplier
2. +% Poison damage
3. +% Chance to poison
4. +% Damage over time
5. +% Chaos damage over time
6. +% Chaos damage

Here's my PoB (damage is not correct due to PoB not recognizing thread of hope with very large radius)

https://pastebin.com/9HGj9gfw
Hi guys,

What do you think about this version - https://pastebin.com/qhQGhBZg
"
Mythrol1 wrote:
Some more min/max'ing that I've been doing to the armour version of this build:

I've tested a bunch of different belts to see which is the best for our armour buff and the best I've come up with is having increased armour % mod + having an open prefix and crafting "+# to armour and evasion rating". I was able to increase my total armour rating by 2000 just by changing my belt. I'm now able to hit 82% physical damage reduction with flasks and that doesn't count having molten shell or Vaal Molten Shell turned on either. When I use whithering step that also gives me 63% (decreasing) dodge chance to attacks & 33% (decreasing) dodge chance to spells.

*Edit: Forgot to add that if you have Armour or % to armour + the craft that gives armour & evasion rating then you can also use Tempering Catalyst to add even more armour. That can be as much as 180-240 extra armour which doesn't sound like a lot but once you add all our buffs it's actually a decent amount. For me it raised my physical damage reduction 2%. It'll cost you about 100c but it's min maxing afterall.*

I'm not sure how much better than this we can get while also keeping just under 5m dps for Shaper.

The other thing I've been doing is experimenting with boot crafts because it's really one of the last areas that we have left to make adjustments to the build. I'm currently using movement speed + 10% chance for onslaught on kill. With how we clear packs this basically means onslaught is up all the time. This gives us 20% to attack, cast, & movement speed which makes casting BV and zipping around the map that much more smooth.

*Edit: Instead of putting Onslaught on boots I ended up making a Vise belt that I can put a jewel in that gives me Onslaught + Physical Damage Reduction and life. I'm currently running Armour & Evasion % on my boots but that is subject to change.*

I'm also experimenting with tailwind on boots but I simply don't know enough of the ends and outs of it to properly evaluate how good it is for our build.

Anyone else's thoughts on all of this would be greatly appreciated.

I am also curious if Tailwind on boots is worth the cost...
"
Mythrol1 wrote:

I'm also experimenting with tailwind on boots but I simply don't know enough of the ends and outs of it to properly evaluate how good it is for our build.

Anyone else's thoughts on all of this would be greatly appreciated.

"
slowmath wrote:

I am also curious if Tailwind on boots is worth the cost...

The effect of Tailwind is similar to Onslaught, because attack speed & cast speed do not boost our damage. It only make us cast BV faster and move faster, so I would recommend you to have that mod only when you are rich enough to afford that exalts.

"
Mayesti wrote:

I am thinking about the next upgrade for Watchereye. What watchereye I should looking for?

First, you need to check whether your poison chance is 100% since you use Void Manipulation, and other equipment seem perfect. I believe they cost you a lot, so a Watcherye with "#% to Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence" is the best choice since you don't have The Golden Rule jewel or Precision aura.

"
wuttenq wrote:

What do you think about this version - https://pastebin.com/qhQGhBZg

I think there would be a little survivability since you don't have either Temporal Chain or Flesh and Stone. I'm not sure whether it's fine when you have 6500+ HP.

The passives tree could be better. Three points from Master of Force do not help us that much in damage, because our main damage source is poison instead of hit by BV. Four points from Throatseeker could be change to Dire Torment. It grants more damage and takes less points. Hired Killer could change to Profane Chemistry which save you 1 point.

Last, Perfect Agony is not needed when you use Coralito's Signature. You can just use a magic one with Curse immune.

"
Silpir wrote:

I feel like my damage is still pretty underwhelming, and I need some advise to help me get there. What should I prioritize?

Also, what are the stats I should be looking for? I know i need all of below, but Im not sure what to privatize over.

Run dual Cold Iron Point while fighting boss. Try to get Aspect of Spider, change a better body armour, gloves. Chaos Damage to attack is useless since BV is spell.

The stats you mention are beneficial to you, everything is good if it is on the jewel, but check the poison chance. You don't need poison chance when you reach 100%.
"
Mythrol1 wrote:
FIRST! I figured out a way to run Aspect of the Spider while ALSO KEEPING ALL OF OUR EXISTING AURAS!

Yes I didn't type that wrong. There's actually a way to free up an additional 15% of mana reserve by using CoN "Herald of Agony has # reduced mana reservation". If you use two CoN's with *AT LEAST* 35% reduced mana reservation it leaves you with exactly 25% unreserved mana that you can use for Aspect of the Spider or Flesh & Stone.

I assume you mean with the Determination/Armor version of the build. You could also achieve it with one Mana Reservation ring and any Mana Reservation helm enchant. In my PoB, it's only a slight DPS increase over a two-DPS ring, but you also get the hinder, so there's that.
Do you think Dendrobate is good for this build? What about farruls fur ? Am looking for one that offers best of def/offense :D Thanks.
First off, awesome build. Leveling was smooth as butter. Now that I got to mapping I was considering switching more so over tot he armor version of the build that a few people here are talking about, as I wouldn't need to respec many points at all, and avoiding one shots is the name of the game in this league it seems.

I was mostly looking at Mythrol1's version of the build and I had a few questions. Firstly I see you have Acrobatics in the tree, isn't that 50% less armor a big hit for this version? Also you don't have Growth and Decay, or Resourcefulness spec'd and I was wondering if that was somehow intentional or a mistake. Lastly I was wondering which pantheons you decided to go with in the armor version.

Thanks for the different variations of the build guys, now time to go vroom vroom through some maps, as I am loving it.

@Cytpress - that's what I figured with tailwind. The part I wasn't sure about was people talk about how it increases every action speed but I simply haven't played with it before so I didn't know how that messed with our build. I assumed it was good but pob doesn't show a dps increase so I figured it was probably an extremely late end game thing that was optional at best.

@Heracleitus - Yes sorry I wasn't specific about that being for the Armour variation of the build. Im sure a helmet with mana reservation isn't going to be super cheap, it probably isn't a worthwhile upgrade unless you're having a hard time killing bosses since it won't help dps wise while clearing packs.

"
Jager235 wrote:
First off, awesome build. Leveling was smooth as butter. Now that I got to mapping I was considering switching more so over tot he armor version of the build that a few people here are talking about, as I wouldn't need to respec many points at all, and avoiding one shots is the name of the game in this league it seems.

I was mostly looking at Mythrol1's version of the build and I had a few questions. Firstly I see you have Acrobatics in the tree, isn't that 50% less armor a big hit for this version? Also you don't have Growth and Decay, or Resourcefulness spec'd and I was wondering if that was somehow intentional or a mistake. Lastly I was wondering which pantheons you decided to go with in the armor version.

Thanks for the different variations of the build guys, now time to go vroom vroom through some maps, as I am loving it.

HI, I can answer those questions np. Yes Acrobatics is a big hit to our Armour however physical damage reduction caps at 90% and I'm already at 82% (plus 2% if I haven't been hit recently) with flasks. The way I figure it, it's worth sacrificing 6-8% of physical damage reduction to gain 30% dodge chance. This does make our Molten Shell's weaker but I haven't seen that to be an issue so far. You can test it either way and see which ay you like best.

As far as my tree goes, it's not a mistake, it's simply I'm only level 89 so I'm finishing my tree out by going to pick up the damage nodes I skipped to get my life/Armour in line first. Growth & Decay will be my next node as soon as I level up. For the last 10 levels, I'm not 100% sure my balance between life nodes and damage nodes. I've been playing around with POB and I can hit just under 5m dps Shaper by going pure dps the rest of the way but I'm not sure if I will be doing that or not because I have another character that I will be using for all boss kills and this build will be just for destroying maps. I might end up specing more into life to ensure my survivability if I see I need it. Currently I'm at 3.6-3.7k life.

As far as pantheon go I'm still undecided. I typically go with Lunaris and make sure to get chained attacks don't damage me, that will probably be what I end up going with again. Minor I went with the physical damage reduction one but it's another case where I could probably justify multiple ones.
i was lucky to find a Headhunter question is it worth using just for maps but i lose a ton of res i have a summoner i use for end game boss's

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info