[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

keep in mind the "60% chance for poisons inflicted with this weapon to deal 100% more damage" does not apply to blade vortex. it only applies to hits with that weapon, so spells are out.

otherwise awesome weapon
Ya, I’m trying to work up the nerve to “cannot he modified” and annul it. Either that or make some coc poison build with it.
What would be a good replacement for the damage gem in leveling section
I'm so blown away by the comments, support and amount of people playing this build. You are all awesome. Sorry for the lack of posting/streaming. My Internet is down, i'm waiting Fibre installation.

Much love <3
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
So currently leveling this build, currently level 34, and it's been quite fast and it's hilarious to see bosses randomly die after 2 or 3 seconds of engagement.

The build suggests to use malevolence, herald of agony, malevolence and despair with blasphemy, I dont have the mana to support that, actually, it's probably not possible due to mana reservation on these being % of the mana, any suggestions? Maybe I just dont understand.
"
idkwat wrote:
So currently leveling this build, currently level 34, and it's been quite fast and it's hilarious to see bosses randomly die after 2 or 3 seconds of engagement.

The build suggests to use malevolence, herald of agony, malevolence and despair with blasphemy, I dont have the mana to support that, actually, it's probably not possible due to mana reservation on these being % of the mana, any suggestions? Maybe I just dont understand.

Once you get this helmet, the reduced mana reservation mod will allow you to run these buffs.

The necklace reduces despairs mana reservation allowing you to run another 35% aura - Skitterbots for me

I see, still ways away from those level requirements though, I'm only lvl 34 right now (at work atm), it's not very long to get to level 64 from 30, but that's practically ending act 10 and I'm beggining act 4.
First time playing assassin, this has been the most fun build for me to try, awesome job!
I recommend using ''players have % movement speed for each poison on them* from a sextant, a golden rule jewel, (I am joking) I nearly crashed the game and found myself running through the map in a few seconds from all the movement speed, fun though - but you have to backtrack for the loot!
Last edited by Brenthaven on Jan 31, 2020, 4:07:42 PM
I'm loosly following the build.

I made it to maps today, and it is a blast to play. Altho we're on the squishy side of things.

Still no watchers eye, but currently out of chaos. T11 maps were no problem at level 79.

Nice build. Fun to play :)

5/7 Bisons from me.

edit: now rechecking my gear... i really need to quality everything up.

I also like the Cold Iron Corruption, helps me to sustain powercharges for more reliable crits.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Last edited by eviL_Bison on Jan 31, 2020, 5:06:52 PM
This build is absulutely ridiculous for the price it takes to destroy everything.
I'm literally laughing out loud while cruising through maps with all these "poof!" explosions, and it makes me smile every time the metamorf explodes in 2 seconds after spawn.
I'm looking for a good price on DOT Iron Points atm and watcher's eye such as:

Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence
Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage (10-15)% faster while affected by Malevolence
Increased skill effect duration while affected by Malevolence

So great, can't stop playing, thank you Gr0bbs :) much respect.

Items:
Spoiler
No sad feelings
Last edited by Finnel on Feb 1, 2020, 4:21:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info