[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

This build is so glassy. I've spent alot but still to glassy. on POB dmg is at 24mil. Can see my char MARIA_CAT.
"
sedeat01 wrote:
This build is so glassy. I've spent alot but still to glassy. on POB dmg is at 24mil. Can see my char MARIA_CAT.

Any dodge/evasion build is going to be have one shot deaths every now and then. While leveling I used a mistwall and it helped a lot, still plenty of damage. I see you have it in your alternate weapon setup. Also, I used two good small clusters for extra life (fettle/surging vitality) and one medium had flow of life. I had about 5400 life.

During map clearing, don't run into middle of the packs. Hit the edges and let explode do the work for you. Map bosses...get your poison stacks up and move away, move around. For fights like Sirus, go for full damage setup and use OP tips for the fight.
"
melkorien wrote:
"
sedeat01 wrote:

Any dodge/evasion build is going to be have one shot deaths every now and then. While leveling I used a mistwall and it helped a lot, still plenty of damage. I see you have it in your alternate weapon setup. Also, I used two good small clusters for extra life (fettle/surging vitality) and one medium had flow of life. I had about 5400 life.

During map clearing, don't run into middle of the packs. Hit the edges and let explode do the work for you. Map bosses...get your poison stacks up and move away, move around. For fights like Sirus, go for full damage setup and use OP tips for the fight.

I also noticed your chest armor has attacks have critical strike chance, but Blade Vortex is a spell, so you are not getting benefit from it.
"
melkorien wrote:
"
melkorien wrote:
"
sedeat01 wrote:

I also noticed your chest armor has attacks have critical strike chance, but Blade Vortex is a spell, so you are not getting benefit from it.

Thanks for the advice sir. As for the body, i no more money to spare for better body hence i settle with that. I will try adapt new gameplay style to suit this build.
Hi everyone

Is this build still alive with all these nerfs?
Would like to know the same, still alive?
Yes and no. Depends on what you expect from the build.
I have played this build in multiple iterations and know it inside out - it is still viable, but you have to know what you are doing and it might require a bit more specific investment or crafting of your own than before.
I have played with the thought to make my own updated & in-depth build guide on Blade Vortex Poison and some of its variations for quite a while now. Maybe I'll do that on the weekend.
I rebuilt my old 3.13 build on the skill tree in standard. It was a slight custom variation on the build in this thread but gave pretty much the same DPS. Just a little more user friendly. Most of the DPS is gone, its now 5% of what is was. Probably worse as I could run a less tanky version with dual clusters and even more DPS.

Edit:
Playing around with it, possible to get 4-5m shaper dps.
Last edited by Sed1tion on Jan 15, 2022, 7:33:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info