[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

idk what was in previous leagues ... a play maxblock glad ... but for ultimate its not bad too ... yeallow maps and guards die fast ... now 88
How about Perfect Agony? Why not use it?

"
dehogynem wrote:
How about Perfect Agony? Why not use it?

Look at the flasks. Coralito´s Signature gives Perfect Agony and normally has enough uptime.
I'm using this build as starter. cleared sirus A8, the formed and the twisted.
I'm still not used to fight maven in melee range, tried 1 maven and bricked it.
But for mapping, this build is still amazing.

Tips: Roll Players' Vaal Skills do not apply Soul Gain Prevention sextant if you want GG clear, unlimited Vaal BV
Last edited by sydelucifer on Apr 25, 2021, 12:32:44 PM
Whats best cluster jewels to use??

Large and medium please.
Right now I have a lack of dps/defences vs concquerors/Sirus, I cannot afford cluster jewels and awakened gems for now... too expensive and I don't make a lot of currencies. For maps my dps is enough but I die often, before to spend a lot of money I'd like to know if Kintsugi + Replica Mist Wall is a really good option and worth it ?
I'm thinking about to use flame dash + arcane surge for a little more dps but after I have no ideas.
Could you in theory throw Corrupting Fever on some links aswell? or can a monster not have 2 different dots?
What's head hunter belt like with this build? Worth buying?
"
Right now I have a lack of dps/defences vs concquerors/Sirus, I cannot afford cluster jewels and awakened gems for now... too expensive and I don't make a lot of currencies. For maps my dps is enough but I die often, before to spend a lot of money I'd like to know if Kintsugi + Replica Mist Wall is a really good option and worth it ?
I'm thinking about to use flame dash + arcane surge for a little more dps but after I have no ideas.

You don't have Malevolence as skill gem, also you don't have the Devouring Diadem. The Diadem adds a LOT to your defences during mapping. Awakened Gems aren't needed - they're one of the last upgrades. Kintsugi + Mist Wall (Replica or normal) add a lot of defensive too. But i would go for the Devouring Diadem first.

"
Could you in theory throw Corrupting Fever on some links aswell? or can a monster not have 2 different dots?

A monster can have multiple different dots on them, same as players. But without 5 support gems, it's not really worth.

"
What's head hunter belt like with this build? Worth buying?

I wouldn't suggest it. Other builds work way better with a HH. If you're using Cold Iron Point for mapping, you miss out on all the "gain x of physical as extra [elemental] dmg" mods. With the Devouring Diadem, the extra energy shield gains are null and void too. You will get a few nice buffs, but as said - there are way better builds for a HH. You COULD go with a staff (+3 and +2 to gem level), but even during Harvest crafting league, i paid ~50ex for a staff like that (this one is from last league i think, still ~30ex... the harvest one was more insane):

Thanks for the answer, I bought Kintsugi, Mistwall and the Devouring Diadem but even with that I'm squishy and die often, few times at only delve depth 200 and I failed 2 times at Sirus AL 5, OS, OS, OS and the dps is very low, I put 8 ex for the defences the result is disapointing, no idea how to get more dps, for now I cannot afford the right cluster jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info