[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Gr0bbs wrote:

Have you even looked at those people on Poe.Ninja you are comparing us to? They use 1 or 2 of the same items and the skill trees are completely different. They all scale Phys dmg and do on hit damage with a side of poison.. We scale only poison doing almost no on hit damage.. The builds are completely different.

As for the "Budget" section.. The build clearly states that the watchers eye and 2 line herald of agony ring aren't budget. Have you even read the PoB and the forum guide? We make it super clear that those are for the RICH people who can afford them. They are LUXURY items, not NEEDED for the build to be stupidly strong.

The POB and build guide also clearly have sections explaining the Damage numbers, Ofcourse I made a PoB version that does INSANE damage and it's even labelled unrealistic.. Do some research.

They all started this league on BV, "most of them" scale poison damage.

And for your response to the budget section here is a picture from your pob:

please have your eyes checked out and do some research first.
I'm actually getting worried for you.
Last edited by MrSigy on Dec 27, 2019, 12:26:08 PM
Hey there!

just respecced from a venom gyre build to this one, im a far cry from level 100, so missing alot of stuff, but i feel super squishy, with only 3.7 k hp, im considering if there are some other chests worth trying out? i have checked PoB and the - skill lvls of gems is a massive loss but still... 40 m dps is not really needed ;)

if so what chest would you go for? and i also guess i can drop out some points in diff places so i get some more life nodes....

also it feels like my "Mana" or ES is quite bad compared to your movies... or i might just be unlucky with helm.
Last edited by Storkmats on Dec 27, 2019, 12:46:07 PM
this is a fun build, I've done it a couple of times before and the damage is definitely decent.
Unfortunately as far as dps, usually it's listed as attainable dps vs a boss. Having shock ticked is 50% inc dmg even tho skitterbots only do 15% themselves.
Also there is no good way to generate frenzy charges in a boss fight so had to untick that as well.
Still around 19m poison (say 22m with skitters) with the "GG" setup which is respectable but it is much lower than 40m. Very solid guide though, everything is explained well :)
Last edited by Fuzzduck on Dec 27, 2019, 5:09:57 PM
"
Fuzzduck wrote:
this is a fun build, I've done it a couple of times before and the damage is definitely decent.
Unfortunately as far as dps, usually it's listed as attainable dps vs a boss. Having shock ticked is 50% inc dmg even tho skitterbots only do 15% themselves.
Also there is no good way to generate frenzy charges in a boss fight so had to untick that as well.
Still around 19m poison (say 22m with skitters) with the "GG" setup which is respectable but it is much lower than 40m. Very solid guide though, everything is explained well :)

Thank you for the kind words :) And the feedback, as I said im new to making builds so I appreciate it.

I'm using the PoB fork so i've set the shock chance to 18% so no need to untick that and i'm using a Bino's with 7% to generate frenzy on Crit so I always have them on bosses seeing as though we crit most of our hits :)

But I understand where you are coming from, the GG damage was more meant to be a meme for people with mirrors worth of gear on standard :)

"
Storkmats wrote:
Hey there!

just respecced from a venom gyre build to this one, im a far cry from level 100, so missing alot of stuff, but i feel super squishy, with only 3.7 k hp, im considering if there are some other chests worth trying out? i have checked PoB and the - skill lvls of gems is a massive loss but still... 40 m dps is not really needed ;)

if so what chest would you go for? and i also guess i can drop out some points in diff places so i get some more life nodes....

also it feels like my "Mana" or ES is quite bad compared to your movies... or i might just be unlucky with helm.

Hey, you absolutely can run more defensively, there is a defensive tree in PoB that reaches 5.5k life even with the skin of the loyal. You can definitely run a different chest, i haven't really looked into what could be a good defensive option though :)

thank you!
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
Hey,

thanks for the guide! I am levelling this build and so far it's been a blast. Just level 58, but I am destroying the campaign.

I started with a Cobra Lash Poison setup in a tabula, because I don't like BV while leveling without unleash. Just put on some unique daggers/Claws (started with a pair of Last Resorts) with a tabula (and a manaflask!) and it went very smooth till level 38, where I switched to BV Poison with unleash. The damage was extremely good. I had some mana problems, but with level 54 and a Devouring DIadem they went away.

Hopefully, this will continue to be a great build, I have a good feeling.

I'll probably be looking for a more defensive chest. No idea what yet, maybe just a rare with massive life/resists.

One question: What do you do for life recovery? I noticed you don't have a life flask in the build. I was thinking maybe a life gain on hit with spells ring? I am using a Cybil's Paw right now (until i can wear the daggers), and that stat is very nice.
Hey, i'm at lvl 82 atm and i'm loving this build.
Posion,Zoom zoom and surprisingly nice defence :D
"
galdor1234 wrote:
Hey,

thanks for the guide! I am levelling this build and so far it's been a blast. Just level 58, but I am destroying the campaign.

I started with a Cobra Lash Poison setup in a tabula, because I don't like BV while leveling without unleash. Just put on some unique daggers/Claws (started with a pair of Last Resorts) with a tabula (and a manaflask!) and it went very smooth till level 38, where I switched to BV Poison with unleash. The damage was extremely good. I had some mana problems, but with level 54 and a Devouring DIadem they went away.

Hopefully, this will continue to be a great build, I have a good feeling.

I'll probably be looking for a more defensive chest. No idea what yet, maybe just a rare with massive life/resists.

One question: What do you do for life recovery? I noticed you don't have a life flask in the build. I was thinking maybe a life gain on hit with spells ring? I am using a Cybil's Paw right now (until i can wear the daggers), and that stat is very nice.

Hi Galdor, glad your enjoying it! Devouring Diadem is such an awesome item

Diadem does a pretty good job already with life recovery. I didn't need to use a lifeflask for any mapping or metamorphs until I got the Conqueror boss fights with 4 watchstones and some T16 map bosses. It was at that point I subbed in a life flask, just to get me through those longer fights. Feel free to start using one sooner if you like the dependability of always having a source of life with you.

As for a defensive chest, that's completely up to you. if you need to make the resistances, a defensive rare chest can definitely fill that. We do so much damage, anything should work.

I'm going to be going into some more jewel nodes and will be aiming for 7% life minimum so that will bring our total life pool up some mroe as well.

"
AckeMclovin wrote:
Hey, i'm at lvl 82 atm and i'm loving this build.
Posion,Zoom zoom and surprisingly nice defence :D

Thanks McLovin!
Agree, it's surprisingly devensive with the Elusive buff. Also the mechanics of how fast you move means that mobs barely have time to hit you ever. Happy to hear you're enjoying the build!

Hey!

Is it possible for ya to check out some of my gear in my profile to see what a big upgrade can be for me? im checking PoB and comparing our gear, If i compare to your "Budget gear" and even after i have removed your watchers eye from that list, you still do about 3 times my dmg with poison. Im on 4.3 m dps or something and you do 10.... i honestly have no idea where our huge difference lies, imo i even have better gear than your "budget" Gear version... Or am i missing something huge here where you have ticked in some hidden stuff on PoB?
Starting to lvling it now :)
"
Storkmats wrote:
Hey!

Is it possible for ya to check out some of my gear in my profile to see what a big upgrade can be for me? im checking PoB and comparing our gear, If i compare to your "Budget gear" and even after i have removed your watchers eye from that list, you still do about 3 times my dmg with poison. Im on 4.3 m dps or something and you do 10.... i honestly have no idea where our huge difference lies, imo i even have better gear than your "budget" Gear version... Or am i missing something huge here where you have ticked in some hidden stuff on PoB?

Hey mate! I checked your gear, very nice :)
I have done a thorough review of the PoB the last few hours and I had some things in there incorrectly :) My budget version with maxed levle gems will do around 8mil dps :) So you're not too far off, its mainly gem levels and skill points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info