[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Fun build, it is a dodge build so it does get 1 hit fairly easily but it absolutely destroys metamorphs with not so much gear.

I put about 1-2ex into my char via the unique chest/ring/flask (sins) and some rares but with more GG gear this build would wreck red maps easily. Super fun to play also and very satisfying.
Good to see you're finally getting the positive recognition you deserve with this build and alot of variations are being made on the way, its a shame its like 20x more expensive on console but after dropping 8+ ex i managed to get majority of the required items lmao. Into maps, doing t9ish with 3k hp, want to try and get more atm.
Started to play this build a few days ago so a little update:
I’ve invested a bit over 1 ex (less than 200 chaos) and I’ve been able to run t14-16 maps from lvl 73 with this build. The ramp is incredible and just with a 21 blade vortex and basic gear no corruptions except +2 aoe tabula I can dash through even the roughest maps.
Have killed a couple of shaper guardians and also a couple of t16 elder slayers before lvl 80.
Build is solid, tree is solid can definitely recommend.
The full dps version will require knowledge of mechanics as you’ll get one tapped easily.
Realy similar but not quite same as the one I based my league starter on. But i based it on a youtuber for a cheap league starter build. Not that this is not cheap also. Its just that this actualy puts options for more damage later down the road other than a tabula. pure poison stacking damage.

A tips on clear and some "fun" use the Obliteration wands in weapon swaps for clear. One touch and whole packs explode. Its still plenty of damage with the added chaos damage for clear.

Im more up at the witchers area for eldrich batteri and lacks some defence (less dodge) so think i will try to utelize some of your pathing as well on the passivs.

And with the assasins leach on poison i still have managed to outlive maps where rest of the group instant die. Dash in, dash out and pack dies you heal, repeat.
so even with no defence it do good enough
Can this build do sirus lvl 8?
Hey,
Thanks for the build guide!

Currently around level 50 and destroying things with this.

I had a couple questions about different paths to take...

1. What do you think you about using cospri's will assassin's garb and a +2 to ggems corrupted The Embalmer
Carnal Mitts -insert blade vortex into here for a 5 link (I currently doubt I'll get enough currency for the +2-4 chests so was thinking this might be a good alternative?

2. Do you have any thoughts on using withering steps?

I bought my +2 aoe tabula for 12c a few days ago so you should be able to pick one up for less than 20c :) I’ve done all t16 content, synthesis boss maps. Shaper guardians. T16 elder slayers etc relatively easy and I only have 3.2k life. If you can dodge even just with a +2 tabula and a 21/0 BV you can do everything (can’t speak to Sirus though)

Look up my profile and the character. Only assassin on Metamorph and you’ll see gear is worth 1 ex max!
Any recommendations for amulet anointment?

Outside of +1 Curse that is.
Last edited by Plonkeror on Dec 30, 2019, 9:32:58 PM
"
Noiprox wrote:
Realy similar but not quite same as the one I based my league starter on. But i based it on a youtuber for a cheap league starter build. Not that this is not cheap also. Its just that this actualy puts options for more damage later down the road other than a tabula. pure poison stacking damage.

A tips on clear and some "fun" use the Obliteration wands in weapon swaps for clear. One touch and whole packs explode. Its still plenty of damage with the added chaos damage for clear.

Im more up at the witchers area for eldrich batteri and lacks some defence (less dodge) so think i will try to utelize some of your pathing as well on the passivs.

And with the assasins leach on poison i still have managed to outlive maps where rest of the group instant die. Dash in, dash out and pack dies you heal, repeat.
so even with no defence it do good enough

Yeah obliterations are awesome fun :) Thank you for your input and i'm glad you're enjoying poison BV!

"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Can this build do sirus lvl 8?

Absolutely, damage is insane, just need to do the mechanics :)

"
Hey,
Thanks for the build guide!

Currently around level 50 and destroying things with this.

I had a couple questions about different paths to take...

1. What do you think you about using cospri's will assassin's garb and a +2 to ggems corrupted The Embalmer
Carnal Mitts -insert blade vortex into here for a 5 link (I currently doubt I'll get enough currency for the +2-4 chests so was thinking this might be a good alternative?

2. Do you have any thoughts on using withering steps?

1. What fuzzduck said is correct man, I wouldn't change the setup, if you're on a budget grab a +2 Tabula, theyre SUPER cheap and will carry you indefinitely.

2. Withering step used correctly puts us in elusive permanently, I did think about using it but found i didn't need it. I was able to clear the game without it. If you feel you want more dodge/evasion then use it :)

"
Plonkeror wrote:
Any recommendations for amulet anointment?

Outside of +1 Curse that is.

Absolutely, our best damage noteable before +1 curse is Corruption at the top of the skill tree :)

@fuzzduck thank you for your input and help with the guide :) Ill credit you in the post.
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
Last edited by Gr0bbs on Dec 30, 2019, 11:55:28 PM
I know it's a decent amount of work, but I feel as though I'm not sure which direction to head to improve on this build, could you give my character a look and see what might be the best bang for my buck in terms of dps increase? Either way thanks for the guide, enjoying this character a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info