[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
RauvenFD wrote:
How far do you think the nerfs to Assassins Crit Ascension/nodes will gimp this bad boy? Was considering it for Heist league start, but now I'm not too sure...

that build never aimed to 100% crit, we also dont know actual values of nerf. but i think nothing major, just some minor dps lose.

im more worried about my CoC Nova on standard league, that one will get hit by crit nerf pretty hard
Hi everyone,
I am looking at which build for league starting 3.12, considering :
- Zana Delirium mod
- I want to go in delve 600-650 if possible

I think farming delirium with poison sextant seems godd but I fear the lack of AoE on this build to clear all the map fast enough (tropical island needs to move a lot to clear all).
For Delve, can it reach 600-650 (at wich poiont i will create a second zeroHp build to farm deeper) - and what changes should I make to make it more tanky/evasive ?
Thank you
"
okami29 wrote:
Hi everyone,
I am looking at which build for league starting 3.12, considering :
- Zana Delirium mod
- I want to go in delve 600-650 if possible

I think farming delirium with poison sextant seems godd but I fear the lack of AoE on this build to clear all the map fast enough (tropical island needs to move a lot to clear all).
For Delve, can it reach 600-650 (at wich poiont i will create a second zeroHp build to farm deeper) - and what changes should I make to make it more tanky/evasive ?
Thank you

Delirium is no problem for this build, as long as you remember the simple rule of Delirium: Always... be... moving. Second rule: If you need to backtrack, run in circles.
AoE isn't a problem either. Get an explosive chest or Asenath's and you're good to go. Explosions deal physical damage and poison mobs too. Ran a lot of Tropical Island + Strand maps last two leagues, didn't have a problem at all.

You can delve to depth ~800 with this build. That's what i did this league. From depth 800 on, it becomes a pain in the ass on most nodes and as good as impossible on special nodes (ghost pirates, or the graves one with them damn projectiles), because everything one-shots you, no matter how much evasion or HP you have. I went on to depth 1000 with this build before switching to a zHP Storm Brand Build. Killed Aul 6 times with this build, but i'd recommend to switch to Flame Dash for Aul instead of using Whirling Blades, cause of the distance you have to cover in the charger phase.
any nerfs from patch notes? or everything is good cause i saw a reduction in assassin ascendancy
small nervs i guess. lets wait lv 20 skillgems then well see
Didn't see anything that would really decrease the value of this build. A little bit less crit multi, but only on a small Ascendency node, since we don't take the big one anyway.

If anything concerns us at all, it's that the Whispers of doom-cluster is now next to Chaos Innoculation, and that's a positive thing if so wants to use his skill points for that (at least until he gets +1 curse chest). It's a win for ppl with a small budget.
Last edited by HornedTerrorist on Sep 16, 2020, 12:19:11 PM
Someone please help. After I import the pastebin (https://pastebin.com/Dd9rVfbr), I only get 92/123 points allocated. This is using the Community Fork. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
_mrkvn wrote:
Someone please help. After I import the pastebin (https://pastebin.com/Dd9rVfbr), I only get 92/123 points allocated. This is using the Community Fork. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

At least 20 points are in medium cluster jewel nodes that were not allocated. Guessing there may also be small clusters no shown in items.
Last edited by MegaGrubby on Sep 16, 2020, 1:46:09 PM
"
MegaGrubby wrote:
_mrkvn wrote:

At least 20 points are in medium cluster jewel nodes that were not allocated. Guessing there may also be small clusters no shown in items.

Oh yeah you're right. Those Medium Clusters don't have Jewel Sockets in it. And because of that, Small Clusters is not on the tree too. Thanks for the help. Appreciate it.
"
_mrkvn wrote:
"
MegaGrubby wrote:
_mrkvn wrote:

Oh yeah you're right. Those Medium Clusters don't have Jewel Sockets in it. And because of that, Small Clusters is not on the tree too. Thanks for the help. Appreciate it.

There were previous posts discussing this already. The problem is that the medium jewels don't have a valid chaos damage over time implicit. You need to change this from 5% to 4% and then save it per jewel then you can link everything correctly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info