[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

So gr0bbs doesn't seem to be active on their twitch or discord channels. Why doesn't someone take the build over? Start a new thread and keep it alive. There are a few similar builds in the shadow forum but this is clearly most popular (poebuilds.cc agrees). Now is a good time since 3.12 is about to start.
"
MegaGrubby wrote:
So gr0bbs doesn't seem to be active on their twitch or discord channels. Why doesn't someone take the build over? Start a new thread and keep it alive. There are a few similar builds in the shadow forum but this is clearly most popular (poebuilds.cc agrees). Now is a good time since 3.12 is about to start.

He responded Sept 11th saying he would be making updates.
"
MegaGrubby wrote:

I don't really see, why someone should do that. The original build still works and only saw minor changes since 3.10. There are a few different variations of the build, and you were able to do some insane Harvest-Crafting stuff. But those things don't make the build better or worse. They adjust the original build to the players personal playstyle, if you want.

Also, last but not least, you got a few frequent writing players here who share their variation of the build during every new league. So maybe gr0bbs wasn't that active this season - this thread is.
"
"
MegaGrubby wrote:

I don't really see, why someone should do that. The original build still works and only saw minor changes since 3.10. There are a few different variations of the build, and you were able to do some insane Harvest-Crafting stuff. But those things don't make the build better or worse. They adjust the original build to the players personal playstyle, if you want.

Also, last but not least, you got a few frequent writing players here who share their variation of the build during every new league. So maybe gr0bbs wasn't that active this season - this thread is.

PoB needs fixing and has been broken for a while number one. It's easy to direct both the new and old thread to each other. Community can move. Seems like those maintaining it could get the credit they deserve.
So what's everyones opinion on a possible 3 curse variant with the new Vulnerability in addition? Maybe all 3 applied via Bane? 20 percent faster poison damage Sounds sweet to me?
"
theMandelmann wrote:
So what's everyones opinion on a possible 3 curse variant with the new Vulnerability in addition? Maybe all 3 applied via Bane? 20 percent faster poison damage Sounds sweet to me?

Using self-cast curses or Bane slows us down way too much. You COULD go for 3 curses, but then you'd need a +1 curse chest AND Whispers of Doom (either annointed or you spend the talent points). Also, you'd need to get it as an implicit on your Asenath gloves, which probably will be pretty expensive, or as curse on hit, but then you won't be able to use two Circle rings.

All in all, 20% faster damage with poison would be nice for bosses where you can skip phases (and even then, bosses have high curse resistance / immunity). But FASTER poison only increases our DPS, not our dmg done overall. I think you'd have to sacrifice too much to get it working, tbh.
Anyone got any recommendations for a guide thats being updated for Heist league?
nerfs:
- crit small nodes,

indirect buffs:
- whisper of doom is closer now. also, not that u need double curse in this build. its pushable to 50mil with despair only.
- technically marks is good for bossing, giving u a bit more dps if u have gem slots left

idk how despair aura will perform now since changes, so idk is it nerf or buff or nothing changed at all.

pretty much build didnt get hit much, maybe because it was nerfed hard at harvest? (gg skill duration lmao)
"
MegaGrubby wrote:
"
"
MegaGrubby wrote:

PoB needs fixing and has been broken for a while number one. It's easy to direct both the new and old thread to each other. Community can move. Seems like those maintaining it could get the credit they deserve.

doing that bs will cause only mess, here we got a dedicated thread where all answers in one place.

i also dont play that build anymore, i was playing it in derilium so i know how it works, and where ppl can get struggle if ur rng lucky drops below zero (like mine at start of derilium league lol)

build is working as it is in guide right now, few minor updates can be made but not mandatory, and mostly its to skill tree.

smh like more effective spending of points, due whispers of doom being in good spot now.

since the way of how curses work changed, there are some options to play.

u can add some mark for better bossing, because why not? u can go with double curse via whispers of doom as in cheap way for having despair + something else if its worth in terms of dps and u have enough mana to do so.

personally if i would play that build, i would put some mark or have a mark on hit ring for our dearheart "feel a thrill of the void" guy, then i'd drop either explosive chesr or asenath, depends from prices, most likely i would drop asenath. and to try make some double curse setup, but most likely it will need some tweaks to make it work, due to low mana left.

i remember i had hoa, malevolence, despair, skitterbots, flesh and stone.

since derilium is other, and we dont have 200mobs in 1spot anymore, u can drop FnS entirely if u were using it. replace skitterbots with blasphemy + 2nd curse, most likely it will give u more dmg then just shocking from sktiterbots.
Can't wait to try this build out on Heist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info