[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Dying dinosaur....
"
Silver_Apple wrote:
Is this a League Starter Build? How would this build do as 3.12 League Starter?

Patch Notes aren't even out yet, so how would anyone know that? And concerning league starter in general - that question has been answered a few times over the last ~10-20 pages.

What i see so far:
- AQ Plague Bearer will be a nice QoL endgame gem next league, with 10% increased movement speed on 20% Quality.
- AQ Vaal Blade Vortex with Life Leech will be insane and could allow some changes to the build (e.g. no Surging Vitality-Cluster needed)

I'll probably use this build as league starter again, with tendency to switch to Vortex later on. Could be nice, since it's physical/chaos too.
Good build, but prefers for more life and decrease the damage to reach higher levels.
"
Korpivaellus wrote:
Dying dinosaur....

?????
"
Silver_Apple wrote:

tree - level just like in guide.

start with bow + scourge arrow, grab embalmer gloves, once u get BV gem. also, at start better to use obliteration wands instead of CiP/bino, just because of prices.

mana starve before u get diadem - remove despair aura. HoA must stay for 100% poison chance, unless if u run with poison support.

a9~ tabula, move BV to it, pick any rare phys and poison dagger + bino. decent sustain gained now.

maps - CiP, farming exalts, ur next upgrades is diadem + onyx amulet, will cost u arm and leg and maybe kidney too.

after that - freedom for endless posibilities.

also, start picking and checking cluster jewels early on, during acts. that build and like any other dot chaos build, scales good with clusters, generally 50% of all ur total dps comes from clusters.

in terms of dps build didnt lost much compared to derilium, but lost a lot of QoL, bye-bye cicrling oblivion skill duration. having 11sec BV was cool.

also with upcoming curses, u seem dont need asenath anymore, actually aside of derilium league, u dont even need explode chest on this build.

also, i expect this build to be expensive in this league, most likely more expensive than it was in derilium.
Last edited by tffiad on Sep 10, 2020, 7:02:44 AM
I am also looking at playing this next league.

I downloaded the PoB to take a look, the level 100 tree is missing 33 points. Is that something I've done wrong at my end? Are they free points?

Sorry if this has been addressed already but, 300+ pages...

- Fak
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Silver_Apple wrote:

also, i expect this build to be expensive in this league, most likely more expensive than it was in derilium.

Thats my concern too. How is this build works with rare items only? I mean you have to farm the unique items somehow at the season start.
obli wands always cheap, 80% chance of explosion makes it good for clear, u can wear em while clearing and for bosses in acts keep 2x rare poison daggers.

pretty much u can stick to obli until yellow maps, but only if u got lucky with clusters. most likely ull not be lucky with those, such thing only worked fine at derilium league, where we got a lot of those.

obli gives u good explosion chains, but also no real dmg boost to ur bv setup, killing bosses with obli wands is kind of annoying.

personally my order of buying would be:

embalmer -> obli wands -> coralito -> tabula -> bino (farm maps and currency now) -> CiP (drop obli here, run CiP+Bino) -> some cheap clusters for dps -> keep farming and wait for 10days+ to buy diadem/onyx amulet.
"
Fakquea wrote:

I downloaded the PoB to take a look, the level 100 tree is missing 33 points. Is that something I've done wrong at my end? Are they free points?

- Fak

use pob fork, allocate cluster setup in tree manually.
Last edited by tffiad on Sep 11, 2020, 5:01:56 AM
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Fakquea wrote:

- Fak

use pob fork, allocate cluster setup in tree manually.

Thank you. I had to remake each Medium Cluster Jewel in PoB and now it works great. Looking forward to trying this build.

- Fak

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info