3.9.1 Patch Notes

Game still crashing when engaging Legion commanders during Monoliths. Starts lagging hard first, three seconds late bam and youre back in windows... looks like some sort of memory leak.
Poggie woggie
"
Shinna1989 wrote:
"
Every Map Boss can now be chosen for all organ types for Metamorph League. This will result in an even distribution of the different organs to use in Tane's Laboratory.

Guess its not working. Still gettinng Brains, Hearts and Lungs left and right and ant use the Boss Organ as described in the Patch Notes. But maybe im just dumb... :(

I still believe no one at GGG actually play the game
all they know to do is nerf nerf nerf hiding behind the nice word "ballance" who asked for ballance in the first place?
almost lvl 90 and still runing tabula which i had to buy. old days when we could run Aqueducts 2-3 hours and get enough cards gone as well. I guess nobody noticed that. Ninja nerfs and great game mechanics.
I have so many useless organs since i miss liver always
Should i throw them back on the ground or... should i buy some quad stash tabs? LOL
About Atlass? I love it. That made me go play WOT.
Thanks GGG
legion general crash not fixed
"
Every Map Boss can now be chosen for all organ types for Metamorph League. This will result in an even distribution of the different organs to use in Tane's Laboratory.

Others has also confirmed that this doesn't work. I'm sure it's being worked on.
Just to let you know guys, it indeed doesn't work -yet.
Is it crossbow or is it assault rifle?
*Fixed a client crash when killing a General during a Legion encounter.*

NOPE... Now instead of crashing when you kill the general after they all spawn now it crashes when killing the Generals to make them spawn...

This is getting old every single league the first month half the mechanics in the game get broken and hours of playtime just completely worthless because more bugs get added to the game than content.

There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
awesome update, the no pickup made me quit.
The organs are fucked now. Previously i could farm specific maps to target farm eyes and livers. Now its total RNG and i have only gotten 3 livers and 0 eyes in the past 90 maps.
got same organ problem - no eyes and livers for me after patch
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world domination.
"Fixed a client crash when killing a General during a Legion encounter."

Nope, my game just crashed again right after killing a general (while hes still frozen).
In loving memory of Scold's Breath. You will be missed but never forgotten. Path of Exile is not the same without you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info