3.9.1 Patch Notes

Cant play due to memory leak :( Feels bad...
"
Atlas Citadels are now only hidden when the boss encounter is available. This allows you to change your Watchstones and apply Sextants with more freedom.

this is not working for me and my citadel in influenced areas are still invisible.

i even beat the boss and had a new influence spawning in after the update still invisible.
Thank you, keep this up :)
Take care out there.
Can someone pls explain what does this mean

Every Map Boss can now be chosen for all organ types for Metamorph League. This will result in an even distribution of the different organs to use in Tane's Laboratory.
"
Every Map Boss can now be chosen for all organ types for Metamorph League. This will result in an even distribution of the different organs to use in Tane's Laboratory.

Can someone explain this to me? I dont seem to notice the difference tbh

"
merend wrote:
"

Previously certain map bosses would only drop certain types of body parts, resulting in the metamorph dropping that body part. Now bosses can drop anything, so you can't target farm eyes or whatever anymore.
"
merend wrote:
"

This seems broken. All I've gotten since the patch is lungs and brains.
"

And now you wont see eyes and livers at all. 1 eye/liver for 20 brain/heart/lung after patch. Nice even distribution.
Autopickup, all I care about. Thanks GGG.
Today I played like a pig. I'm suddenly wallowing in gameplay. I played 8 hours straight. Not one studder, no rubber banding, no sudden pauses or the even more dreaded DISCONNECTION!

Thanks sincerely GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info