3.9.1 Patch Notes

Date for Ps4 Update?
Best patch notes ever 🥳, Happy Holidays Everyone.
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
please guys could you fix the map stash tab bug that makes it so we cant change our old maps to new ? i really do not want to manually convert over 1k maps nor do i have thespace ofr that in my other stash tabs, tbh at this point id even welcome a delete all maps in teh tab button so i coudl at leats use it for new maps do not really need all teh old maps converted just want to be able to use the tab i paid for without getting carpal tunnel from deleting maps
<3 u GGG keep that great Work Up!

Autopick-Up <3 u are amazing!!!
"
Every Map Boss can now be chosen for all organ types for Metamorph League. This will result in an even distribution of the different organs to use in Tane's Laboratory.

Guess its not working. Still gettinng Brains, Hearts and Lungs left and right and ant use the Boss Organ as described in the Patch Notes. But maybe im just dumb... :(
"Fixed a bug where multiple Vaal side areas could generate in an area."

i dont see any problem with this considering this is the first time in a couple years that i have seen vaal areas in maps.
got a single eye from like 100 runs. the problem is still there.
So I guess nobody cares that most of win7 users can't play for the 3rd day due to horrible memory leak that was introduced with a small 3.9.0e patch.

Nice, not even approximate info when it's gonna be fixed. Disappointed.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
So I guess nobody cares that most of win7 users can't play for the 3rd day due to horrible memory leak that was introduced with a small 3.9.0e patch.

I guess not too many ppl still using Win7. Release was 10yrs ago and a lot of Games droped the Support for Win7 already. So be thankful that GGG still supports it.
"
y3lw0rC wrote:

yup. saw patch notes, logged on for a long friday session, rolled a bunch of maps, and still can't do more than 1-2 at a time without having to restart

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info