3.9.1 Patch Notes

An early Christmas gift!!! OMG the autoloot is amazing.
Where is the part where Metamorphs Cannot be fully slowed ?[2]

Now I can’t kill morph :(
And I can’t manually take samples of the metamorph from the ground (it was relaxing ... I will miss it)

Best patch.
Amazing work, love the auto pick up! Keep it up.
"
Every Map Boss can now be chosen for all organ types for Metamorph League. This will result in an even distribution of the different organs to use in Tane's Laboratory.

Maybe I misunderstand this, but this doesn't seem to be implemented. I've ran 3 maps after the patch, but I can only choose the boss organ as one type. Just as before the patch.
Calmly insane.
"Every Map Boss can now be chosen for all organ types for Metamorph League. This will result in an even distribution of the different organs to use in Tane's Laboratory"

I can still only select one organ as the Boss organ. I don't think this is working yet. Or maybe I missunderstood. :S
"Atlas Citadels are now only hidden when the boss encounter is available. This allows you to change your Watchstones and apply Sextants with more freedom."

Is this working? I have an influence on my Atlas and the citadel on that part of the map is nowhere to be seen :(

Also is the option to search map stash tab by regions is removed? Cannot find it.
"
Sk00f wrote:
"Atlas Citadels are now only hidden when the boss encounter is available. This allows you to change your Watchstones and apply Sextants with more freedom."

Is this working? I have an influence on my Atlas and the citadel on that part of the map is nowhere to be seen :(

Also is the option to search map stash tab by regions is removed? Cannot find it.

it isnt working. that part hasnt been implemented
"
Fikos21 wrote:
thanks guys looks liek you are totaling ignoring us for fixing the disconnect problems nice work.

Yes because they didn't release a fix which means they are ignoring you. You know dev takes time right? Stop playing the game if you have a problem with them.
Thanks o/.
"
Every Map Boss can now be chosen for all organ types for Metamorph League. This will result in an even distribution of the different organs to use in Tane's Laboratory.

Are you sure it worked? Still getting tons of hearts and brains and no eyes
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Dec 20, 2019, 10:28:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info