3.9.1 Patch Notes

"
Every Map Boss can now be chosen for all organ types for Metamorph League. This will result in an even distribution of the different organs to use in Tane's Laboratory.

Yeah... Not really?
"
LikeyX wrote:
"
Every Map Boss can now be chosen for all organ types for Metamorph League. This will result in an even distribution of the different organs to use in Tane's Laboratory.

Yeah... Not really?

Doesn't mean you get to chose drop, it means they can now drop any kind of organ instead of 1 or 2 predetermined ones like before.
Where is the part where Metamorphs Cannot be fully slowed ?

-Metamorph samples are now collected automatically when monsters die.

-Added capability to search by Region Name in the Map Stash Tab.

Thank you very much!!!!
I'm missing the *SLURP*.

BRING BACK THE *SLURP*!
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Fencatffxi wrote:
"
LikeyX wrote:
"

Yeah... Not really?

Doesn't mean you get to chose drop, it means they can now drop any kind of organ instead of 1 or 2 predetermined ones like before.

Well, I've just tried to chain same maps 8 times. Got 8 same organs from bosses. Not a big pool, yet I'm not that (un)lucky to get strike with 8 same outcomes.
Thanks a lot!

And special thanks for this:
"
Metamorph samples are now collected automatically when monsters die.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Sirius fight is still bugged.
Could not leave the crater of the meteor, got blocked 2 times at the crater entrance.

BTW those domes are just sh.....

Cheers
Last edited by Garfin on Dec 20, 2019, 8:44:32 AM

how to choose plz? i didn't see any changes
I assume it just means from the loot pool, not that you choose.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info