3.9.1 Patch Notes

I don't get livers :/
This problem is not fixed yet:

"
Fixed a bug where multiple Vaal side areas could generate in an area.

I just had a Glacier map with two Vaal Portals. One in the first outdoor aree and one in the inside area. Ran the first one without problems. Entered the second one and killed everything. But I was no longaer able to leave. Neither entry door nor the pots boss kill portal worked. Error message:

"Failed to join instance because:Tranfer to this instance is not allowed using this method.
Failed to join any instances."

Opening a portal using a scroll also did not work. Only way to leave was to exit the client.
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE ORGAN SUCKING
Finally my heart organs were lonely, they now have a shit ton of brains to keep them company. (10 maps, 10 brains)
Autopickup! Thanks for listening!
I'm really starting to question GGG's QC and testers. It appears that simple things, like organ pickup, are not being reported by the players testing, at least not voiced enough to have it a priority concern before launch. Something like picking upwards of 20-30 extra loot options to do a league mechanic should never have ever passed into release, let alone a week after release.
Last edited by madcat2k3 on Dec 20, 2019, 11:18:48 AM
"
Metamorph samples are now collected automatically when monsters die.

We almost Grim Internals now, just need to add all currencies.

Please, bless these wrists Chris Wilson.

You could also take another page from Grim Dawn and give us additional inventory pages, get with the times instead of this 1997 Diablo 1 inventory.
Last edited by darkjoy on Dec 20, 2019, 11:55:54 AM
i don't know if i misunderstood this part:

"

Every Map Boss can now be chosen for all organ types for Metamorph League. This will result in an even distribution of the different organs to use in Tane's Laboratory.

it seems to me i still can only choose 1 unique organ the boss drops randomly.
Did i get this wrong, or is it not working as intended?
Last edited by Napster4 on Dec 20, 2019, 11:30:54 AM
"
Napster4 wrote:
i don't know if i misunderstood this part:

Every Map Boss can now be chosen for all organ types for Metamorph League. This will result in an even distribution of the different organs to use in Tane's Laboratory.

it seems to me i still can only choose 1 unique organ the boss drops randomly.
Did i get this wrong, or is it not working as intended?

I guess we all got this wrong :(
New comers this league won't even have the pleasure to pick up dozens & dozens of organs... I feel so sad fo them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info