3.9.1 Patch Notes

GGG giveth, GGG taketh away. I hope that the stash tab bug is swiftly addressed.
Srsly GGG , no fix memory bag??? Ty !!! Add new MTX
"
Verminaardth wrote:
Not bad, it looks like you guys are rapidly progressing towards early Beta.

How's crunch in the office?

Do you like flawed production planning leading to all of this or is it just a deliberate strategy and you see no issue with releasing content too early?

We are the QA :D
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"Every Map Boss can now be chosen for all organ types for Metamorph League. This will result in an even distribution of the different organs to use in Tane's Laboratory."

HOW EXACTLY U DO THAT????
Same ambiguous style like always :)
cant find map. cuz game crashin after any letter
Arf! Arf! Arf!
FIX THE STASH TAB SEARCHBAR PLEASE!!!

Every Map Boss can now be chosen for all organ types for Metamorph League. This will result in an even distribution of the different organs to use in Tane's Laboratory.

Any idea how does that work?

GGG plz fix it, doesnt work! :(
Good luck guys, rest of the league with the rest few players that will be left. i hope you a new record of less players (this time not the league problem but yours actually). i got tired of waiting for miracles it looks like whatever you do will not solve the problem. farewell back to dota2 WHICH DONT HAVE THAT KIND OF PROBLEMS like this.
"
girng wrote:
We are the QA :D

in vacation I guess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info