3.9.1 Patch Notes

Every Map Boss can now be chosen for all organ types for Metamorph League. This will result in an even distribution of the different organs to use in Tane's Laboratory.

That is definitely not working!
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Cool, now can we have auto pick up for scrolls too? :)

:cat eyes:

:D
SUCTION!
"
Memory leak still exists. Was going to be purchasing a supporter pack after the holiday but see no reason to support a game I can't even play. The lack of communication in regards to the problem is a real pile of salt on top.

I havent been able to find a fix for this issue, only fixes people are suggesting are "git better pc."

i can manage with my 99% disconnects when i load in town and "unexpected disconnection" and Instance Transfer errors but Memory Leak is what i cant play with. 10 minutes and im at 6gb out of my 8gb gone.
Map search works for me.. What's the difference from my setup and other peoples? Graphics card? I run Nvidia. Intel CPU. Windows 10. Anyone crashing have AMD?
You should have given them the redmane treatment.. Make a statement!
game crash when i use search fonction in map tab
"
Y1kes wrote:
Map search works for me.. What's the difference from my setup and other peoples? Graphics card? I run Nvidia. Intel CPU. Windows 10. Anyone crashing have AMD?

I run the same setting and game still crashes in map tab search for me.
Map stash search crashes the game when i search for a specific region.

Fix please.
game crashes when using search bar ingame
"
game crashes when using search bar ingame

same for me

amd cpu, nvidia gpu, win 10

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info