3.9.1 Patch Notes

Can't search at all in the stash, not only the map Tab!!
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
game crashes when try to search maps...
"
Fikos21 wrote:
Good luck guys, rest of the league with the rest few players that will be left. i hope you a new record of less players (this time not the league problem but yours actually). i got tired of waiting for miracles it looks like whatever you do will not solve the problem. farewell back to dota2 WHICH DONT HAVE THAT KIND OF PROBLEMS like this.

lvl 69, 0 gear, saying goodbye to the league before even starting it :D
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
"
icksfeier wrote:

Every Map Boss can now be chosen for all organ types for Metamorph League. This will result in an even distribution of the different organs to use in Tane's Laboratory.

Any idea how does that work?

GGG plz fix it, doesnt work! :(

Means any boss can drop any kind of part not just a predetermined one or two as before. it does Not mean you get to chose the drop.
search filter crashes, many tabs, but not all character inputs, depends on selected tab (for currency, im able to put "a" into search bar, cant do that on map stash)

gieb fix!
"
game crashes when try to search maps...

Same...
PLS FIX MEMORY CRASH
"
Verminaardth wrote:
Not bad, it looks like you guys are rapidly progressing towards early Beta.

How's crunch in the office?

Do you like flawed production planning leading to all of this or is it just a deliberate strategy and you see no issue with releasing content too early?

This
Auto organ pickup is great!

But my Atlas is still stuck after failing Sirius.

Can't unsocket the stones or spawn influence.
"
Every Map Boss can now be chosen for all organ types for Metamorph League. This will result in an even distribution of the different organs to use in Tane's Laboratory.

According to you guys this doesn't work yet. But how is this supposed to work? How can you chose the organ type before encountering the boss?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info