3.9.1 Patch Notes

"
Atlas Citadels are now only hidden when the boss encounter is available. This allows you to change your Watchstones and apply Sextants with more freedom.

For me this doesn't work. I still don't have access to the boss nor the citadel with all of my Watchstones in it. Basically I'm stuck in white maps.
Trying to search for anything in your map tab crashes the game btw
Unfortunately after this patch typing anything into the map stash search tab kill -9 path of exile..
(aborts poe without a prompt or anything, like the process is killed).

Idk if more have this issue now? Love the new changes though.. hope the map stash is fixed soon. thank you!
Great patch
Last edited by pablija on Dec 20, 2019, 6:16:04 AM
"
Added capability to search by Region Name in the Map Stash Tab.

When i try, my game crash :(
Hearing reports that metamorphs can no longer be frozen. Is this true? And intended?
"
vNexez wrote:
Trying to search for anything in your map tab crashes the game btw

i just downloaded the patch and startet the game and i dont even have a search option in the map stash. nothing changed. a bug or is it turned off because of the crashes?
Watchstones still can be removed:

I was hoping the patch would fix a bug I have in this region. I need 4 watchstones to spawn a conqueror, but it currently has 3 (hidden) watchstones in it. The problem happened when I entered a map from that region with 4 stones and removed one before influence appeared, making it stuck at 3. Damn.
Fix this freakin temporary latency spikes and fps drops...
If you search anything in map stash tab it CRASHES THE GAME! Hotfix asap pls GGG. :D Great patch otherwise, auto pickup is orgasm and searching by region in map stash tab will be golden once it doesnt crash your game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info