Conqueror not spawning at all in one atlas area + more atlas bugs.

got the same bug since 6 days. Conqueror didnt drop a stone and since that point I'm stuck with 15 Watchstones and no more influence spawn.
awesome customer support from GGG *eyes those support packs*. I have run 30+ maps in valdos and tirins and cannot spawn influence. I've tried running white maps (tinfoil hat theory from reddit), i've tried running witohut master missions/scarabs.. nothing works.
Try "take watchstone" zana option and recreating your hideout from helena, might fix it
Still no fix for this unfortunately.
I'm at 16 watchstones, no quest states involving Sirus come up. I'm stuck on the "The Crusader" // "The Warlord" quest states. It's been like this since the patch on 12/20/19. I'm not getting Conq. influence anywhere on the map.

What I've Tried (suggested by the community)

Change Hideout
Run White Maps (40+ maps)
Run Yellow Maps (20+ maps)
Run Red Maps restricted to the quadrant the 4 watch stones resided (45+ maps)
I've even resorted to leveling another character to see if this would resolve anything.

I've been stuck now for several days without being able to move forward on this and it's starting to get extremely frustrating as the patch was suppose to address this issue for people to begin with. The catch here, is I was never bricked initially. My atlas was spawning influence and everything was great. I've talked to the NPC, resorted to emailing support, posting in threads/etc with absolutely nothing resolving this issue.
Last edited by Parasomnia1737 on Dec 22, 2019, 10:46:19 PM
It is possible that you spawn a conqueror who u already killed in this area. So there won't drop a watchstone.
Just kill him and spawn the next, hoping it is one of the missing for that area.
Im having the same issue. And tbh its starting to become frustrating. Have influence in 2 areas. But when i run maps there, no guardian show up with his abilities to hassle me. Nor am i able to spawn influence in a 3rd area. So 8 of my stones are now bound to 2 regions.. hapend afther the organ auto pickup pach. GGG please give feedback. I see that this not on "what we are working on" list either..
second shitleague in a row just as i got a good job and started supporting, guess ill find another ARPG
Yeah I'm stuck as well at 27 stones and haven't been able to get a new stone all day. Even tried switching my stones around and running different areas with no luck. Would love to know what is going on and if it is bugged or not.
ggg tell us wtf is going on!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info