Conqueror not spawning at all in one atlas area + more atlas bugs.

Same for me, 4 socketed watchstones in various areas, swapped them around, unsocketed them, remade hideout, stopped using sextants, fragments and scarabs etc - all of these suggestions don't work.

This issue should be a priority (even more than the eyes drop rate) - since it's an actual game breaker preventing progression. At least with the eye drop rate you can progress by winning lottery jackpot odd or hitting the trade.

Some possible clues (or red herrings) for GGG as to what might have caused it:

1) I fought Baran at yellow tier, failed the challenge, decided to cancel it so I could try again by closing all portals (effectively exiting the boss encounter without defeating him). This correctly reverted my quest state to search other maps for Baran again.

I attempted it again, but over-DPS'd Baran, causing the quest state to progress (and not completing the challenge). I later had another spawn of Baran at red tier. I attempted the challenge again. Died mid-fight, but technically succeeded the challenge (by not stepping on any square and letting it spawn on all squares) but the challenge did not register (I assume my death cancelled it). Baran was defeated at red tier at this point and my quest state for him was completed entirely.

2) After this - I started helping my friend through their atlas. We attempted the Baran challenge once at white tier but I (or rather, my one sole deployed zombie) nuked him before he had a chance to spawn enough squares. HOWEVER, He also nuked my friend who instinctively left the map, Baran died when my friend was outside of the map. No watchstone dropped for me, and no watchstone dropped for him either (I guess since he was outside of the map when Baran died). He closed all portals and successfully got Baran to spawn again at white tier where we just nuked him and ignored the challenge, dropping a watchstone just for my friend (which makes sense since I already cleared Baran at that tier/area).

I am unsure if my atlas was bricked after 1) or 2) - but these were my last interactions with any kind of conqueror spawn in the atlas.

My quest state is stuck on:
Search different regions of the atlas for Drox.
Search different regions of the atlas for Veritania.

Last edited by djfriez on Dec 23, 2019, 6:49:55 AM
same here cant progress...
Have the same.
Just attempted sirius which was a realy bad fight. I died (on a vortex / cloud) once and after entering the zone all clouds stuck on the entrance and i couldnt go by them... So dont die... the clouds ar shit... random shit. Nice fight but i should have an oportunity after death to re enter the room and start the fight again.

Regarding thie watchstone issue. After Sirius attempt i am unable to spawn any conqueror. Have 4 areas with 4 watchstones and no conq is spawning after doing the last tier of maps in those areas (15-16). Quests for conq are done. Only "The Awekener of Worlds" is listed as open quest. I play standard if this is important.
yeah smae for me,posted this into another thread already but this one fits more i guess, ym former post:

"soooo the conquerer wont spawn bug hit me too... "New Vastir" is influenced but running maps in this area, wont let the conquerer spawn. I had the same issue with the area of "Lex Ejoris" but a hideout swap solve the problem, tho i didnt get the notice of the Exile, while running maps, like they usualy do, when an area is influenced. Im at Awakening level 5 atm. Someone got a solution how to fix this?. Hideout swaps wont work anymore, swaped through all of them and run like 20+ maps already with no spawn ... Never had so many issues at the start of an league like currently. This is the cherry topping right here... What a shame..."
I have a similar problem. I have 8 watchstones and cannot trigger the conquerers again. Yes, I socket 2 watchstones in each region that I chose to run maps, which is the number that the tooltip says is needed to trigger gaurdians. My atlas remains unchanged after 40+ maps.
Last edited by taylor_forrest on Dec 23, 2019, 12:53:55 PM
Same problem here, no influence and conquerors whatever i do...
Betrayal: Dominating Blow Guardian, CwC Arc Elementalist
Still no fix on either of my issues.

11 days into the league now and I still can't progress past what I would normally have achieved by the morning of day 2.

Pretty frustrating to have no response about the issue from GGG and not even see it listed on their planned list of fixes.
Last edited by Adambjjoz on Dec 23, 2019, 4:02:51 PM
Still broke for me too
I have yellow influence for a yellow watchstone that I don't have obtained yet. And whatever tier map i run (T15 like the region, or t5 versions), I cannot trigger another encounter.

I'm hard stuck at progressing further.

Also just have the "Awakener of Worlds" Quest - nothing else..

Also completely bugged my sirius fight today.. a little frustrated
"
Sahadram wrote:
yeah smae for me,posted this into another thread already but this one fits more i guess, ym former post:

"soooo the conquerer wont spawn bug hit me too... "New Vastir" is influenced but running maps in this area, wont let the conquerer spawn. I had the same issue with the area of "Lex Ejoris" but a hideout swap solve the problem, tho i didnt get the notice of the Exile, while running maps, like they usualy do, when an area is influenced. Im at Awakening level 5 atm. Someone got a solution how to fix this?. Hideout swaps wont work anymore, swaped through all of them and run like 20+ maps already with no spawn ... Never had so many issues at the start of an league like currently. This is the cherry topping right here... What a shame..."

after fiddling with this all day EXACT SAME PROBLEM

i swapped hideouts

i had 14-16tier maps

i ran a tier 3 maps same section didnt do nothing

and a tier 8 map in same section and it unbricked my atlas

gl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info