Conqueror not spawning at all in one atlas area + more atlas bugs.

Mine is still unable to spawn influence. Killed Sirus right before the patch. Ran over 40 T14-16 maps in 4 watchstone areas since the patch and no influence. I'm at 30 total watchstones, so I'm confident that I know how it's supposed to work.
So after running a random T6 Burial Chambers map about 5min ago (was farming them today), I killing the map boss an poof, a portal to the Valdo's Rest Citadel appeared and a pop up appeared over the screen saying I'd unlocked the citadel. There was no conqueror encounter or anything. Just a portal straight into the citadel and an empty boss room.

How or why did this happen now.......... Absolutely no clue.

I now need to input 3 or 4 watchstones into the citadel to spawn any of the conquerors now. So we'll see if that progresses next. I'll have to buy a couple of full sets of what ever red maps are in this area of the atlas and run them to see if I can generate influence.

Last edited by Adambjjoz on Dec 24, 2019, 12:05:01 AM
"
Tsupa wrote:
Mine is still unable to spawn influence. Killed Sirus right before the patch. Ran over 40 T14-16 maps in 4 watchstone areas since the patch and no influence. I'm at 30 total watchstones, so I'm confident that I know how it's supposed to work.

I am start to worry what this mean in 3.9.1 patch

"
Fixed a bug which resulted in players having to do one fewer fight of each of the Conquerors before being able to fight the final boss.

Did it mean we are not supposed to fight Sirus after 16 (4x4) Watchstones or what?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I've got the same damn issue. No matter what combination of stones I socket, maps I use, the god damn conquerors wont spawn. GGG needs to fix this. Stop ignoring the damn issue.
Last edited by KarbonDioxide on Dec 24, 2019, 1:31:59 AM
same damn issue has been blocking me, extremely frustrating, not able to make any meaningful progress. fix the damn issue, plz
Same story here. Cant spawn any influance no metter what I'm doing. My "The Crusader" quest is completed while I still have 3 more watch stones still not obtained from him. Is this normal?
Same issue here, Multiple maps white, Yellow, Red. Numerous zones no Conq's will spawn. Extremely frustrating. This patch was put together so horribly it's comical.
No eye drops for meta's, No auto pickup for organs, No Atlas information and to add salt into the wound players don't know whether it's a bug or their bad rng/user error that's got them stuck behind a wall.
im having the same problem, i was contacting GGG and sending them some pics of my current atlas, they messaged me back asking me if i have same issue after yesterday patch, i cant progresss in my atlas, with this shit
Same here. I have yellow influence on Lira Arthain and green influence on Tirn's End, but no matter what I do, I can't get a conqueror to show up. I tried running several red, yellow and white maps in the area, I switched hideouts, removed watchstones but nothing works.

I think it all started/broke when I failed the first Sirus fight. After that, my atlas status somehow got "stuck".
"
fandasma wrote:
Same here. I have yellow influence on Lira Arthain and green influence on Tirn's End, but no matter what I do, I can't get a conqueror to show up. I tried running several red, yellow and white maps in the area, I switched hideouts, removed watchstones but nothing works.

I think it all started/broke when I failed the first Sirus fight. After that, my atlas status somehow got "stuck".

No worries dude - I did not fail at all in any fight and got the same issues. But, at least you are lucky - you got influence - I don't even have any influence and even after hundreds of maps, I am not able to get it. Pretty good job from GGG. Hope, they enjoy their christmas holidays :(
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." - Albert Einstein
Last edited by Hausgeist on Dec 24, 2019, 10:34:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info