Conqueror not spawning at all in one atlas area + more atlas bugs.

https://imgur.com/M3Z6By3
112/154 and no stone....
"
blackzeo wrote:

I think conqueror not spawning at all
after near 500 map only 4 watchstones(first Quest) sockeed
map 111/154... no more stone....500 map....cant do anything only drop T1-T5 map
https://imgur.com/M3Z6By3
112/154 and no stone....

You need to run the region with the correct number of socketed watchstones indicated on the Watchstone storage on the left side.

Won't matter how many millions of maps you run, if you don't run them correctly.

Some youtube guides for better understanding of how the new Atlas works.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg_oUgUu4Ek&t=319s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KqFKfCyxXE&t=16s
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Ye, buy alot map form zana
Region Lex Proxima,Tirn end,ValDor,Gleennach Cairin
T1-T4 (1-3m 1 map) after 12h played nothing....
I love it. Finally this issue gets more attention :) Hopefully GGG will start adressing that stupid rng design thats totally bugged. Longest streak for me without a spawn: 80/85 hours of constant map running. So buckle up for a long ass grind that you get not i dication of if your atlas is bugged or you got the equivalent spawnchance of an meteoride dropping on your head...

One would be dumb rng. But multiple people with such a low spawnchance is just a bug
"
boyandroid wrote:

I don't get the refusal to Kill Vertinia & get your 20th Watchstone to progress your Questline?

This is no different from the game forcing you to kill any of the Act bosses to continue with the next Act, or Kill A10 Kitava to get to Mapping, or Kill the Shaper guardians to fight Shaper.

You already have a clue that your nearing the next chapter of your quest, when you kill those conquerors from 16 watchstone, you're already completing/changing the questline. & don't expect GGG say something about it, since it's already a common knowledge from all the guides out there & from players passed 20 watchstones & get there first Sirus fight. They can't even addressed the common unknown issues surrounding the new Atlas.

It's part of the Story/Quest the game provided you, it's the game's rules. If you don't want to follow the game's rules then it's your choice, but don't expect the game will bend it's rules for you.

And this will be my last addressed to your issue, if you're still stuck, your on your own.

Ok, just to clarify my problem with this sealed-off mechanic and why I think this is either a BUG or a BIG flaw right now:

I'm talking about endgame mechanics, not pre-map + shaper/elder is basically gone and of no importance to players anymore unless you want items from them... just content cut from the game and put back in as add-in dlc fragments. Story and lore basically lost.

There are various reasons I could come up with why someone would refuse to go for a specific objective.

For example:
-That's the only conq someone has trouble with and the others are no problem.
-Or that someone want to get 154/154 first before doing the grand finale (like shaper/elder/uelder was. YOU had the freedom to choose WHEN you wanted to approach that content. Now it forces you like you mentioned clearly)
-Or that someone simply wanted to do what the game taught em to do in the first place (grinding maps for stones by triggering 4 different conquerors per area)

And as I mentioned - The game never told me that I CAN'T spawn them anymore neither did it mention it in anyway which is a big flaw in itself. If you just assume - like me - you can keep on going mapping and farming for conqs and it just stops working... you're in for a bad awakening (no pun intended).

Think of it like this:
What if I didn't get my veritania and just kept on mapping without questioning if I need questprogress to proceed!? If I just kept trying to spawn one of the other three in an area where I already did veritania! Think that's good? I can't be the only one and I just try to make it more approachable by letting you guys know of my bad experience.

Also, things get changed all the time even without saying anything to us so dont write that off so easily that rules will never bend for the community, been that way for better or worse.

I think that sums it up in a well-mannered fashion. Sorry about earlier but I'm really frustrated right now because I do care about this game.
Having an issue with New Vastir with 4 watchstones. Finished the questline and killed Awakener the first time, then popped influence in the first region after and it appears to be stuck/bricked. Had the influence/taunt pop last weekend. Been running maps on it all week and trying all the various "reset" tricks. New hideout, low tier maps, just running maps of the right level/zone and brute force a taunt. Nothing. It is incredibly demoralizing and makes me not want to play anymore this league.
Tried in two zones, Lira Arthain, and Lex Ajoris. No Influence spawn after 7 sets of 3 maps in each.
Started to get conqueror to spawn by unsocketing all the watchstones in an area and then putting them back. Worked up until the citadel was supposed to spawn, now all I spawn is Alva in every single freaking map. wtf?
As expected the post went into limbo because everyone grew tired of rantign against gggs policy.

And instead of replying to this issue they sweap it under the rug again. Like with twitch...

first time i lived that i swapped hideout then fixed it but this time i had a conqueror quest then i opened it and then i did not able to finish it i had to go out then when i back now i lost this quest after that i had 30-40 maps not have any conqueror quest then i changed hideout again then i did 20+ maps again still not have any quest ... what is that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info