Conqueror not spawning at all in one atlas area + more atlas bugs.

Hello,

I currently have two issues and believe my Atlas is either bricked or bugged out. The two issues:

1) Conquerors of three of my atlas areas have spawned but didn't drop watchstones in their encounters (Tirn's End, Lex Prox and Glennach). They can not be collected from Zana currently. The atlas tab says the Conquerors must be region level 1 for two of the watchstones and region level 2 for the other two watchstones. No amount of grinding maps in those areas will trigger another Conqueror encounter. I have all white maps unlocked and completed on the atlas currently, for the atlas bonus.

2) A conqueror for one atlas area (Valdo's Rest) won't spawn for the first time at all, despite all white maps on the atlas being unlocked, having the atlas bonus & grinding maps in that area is not triggering the encounter. Despite my character being at level 87 already from basically just grinding white maps endlessly.

Are these issues being addressed in a patch soon?
Last edited by Adambjjoz on Dec 18, 2019, 5:30:28 PM
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2020, 9:53:40 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I Believe i am having the same issue as you. I killed a conquerer and it didnt drop a watchstone(should have been my 19th stone), zana wont give me it, and now no conquerers or influence will spawn at all.

Ive been doing maps for over 6 hours in all different areas with watchtowers being at level 4 and no new conquerers spawn and the one I have spawned will not show up again when i run her influenced area.
Yea, i just ran maps for around 7 hours in New Vastir trying to get the 2nd watch stone and i can't get the conqueror to spawn
I can't be sure if I have the same but clearly somehing changed after i died to the awakener... now I have Drox influence in Valdo's rest but he just stays away and wont spawn after the "normal" amount of maps pre-awakener. I'm also failing to spawn other conquerors when i switch to Lex Proxima region. Edit: I got the green slime to spawn in another region just now... seems to take more maps to spawn them after you fight the awakener.
Last edited by Phlaago on Dec 19, 2019, 8:16:04 AM
I am experiencing the same thing. I have 8-ish watchstones, and each of the subtext on the watchstone inventory slots say that area level 2 is required to get the next watchstone, and each of the epilogue quest texts say "... explore different regions of the atlas ... ".

I have two watchstones socketed in 4 of the regions and I have run at-least 10 maps in each of them and encountered nothing. I have also rotated the watchstones into the other 4 regions to no avail.

I was thinking that maybe I needed to run maps at the map level that the watchstone influence upgrade them to (which I have tried via buying maps) but all the tutorials I have seen from various streamers state that it does not matter what level the map is.

I have no idea what to do at this point. :/
Now it happened again, I did an alva mission for the first map of the chain and spawned influence, then preceded to do 3 more maps without any more conqeror sightings at all, they were all adjacent as well if that makes any difference. I'm starting to think that master missions bug conqeror progress somehow, last time I had this problem i had to go spawn another conqeror elsewhere and kill them before I could come back to my "old" influence and make progress... I just wish I knew if this is working as intended...
Last edited by Phlaago on Dec 19, 2019, 2:42:25 PM
Same issue for me I have 3 corners with 4 stones each and the New Vastir has only a single stone and will not spawn any more influence on any region no matter what I do.
Bump. Still not fixed
Yep, still no progression for me, either.

I really hope they fix this issue soon so my atlas can get un-bricked.
HI

Encountered similar issues and suggestion made by Phlaago (running maps without master missions in between) helped to spawn 3 citadels in 6 maps. Not too sure if scarabs affect it as well.
It might be the case that scarabs / masters change map instance class which makes it leave the conqueror que to spawn (something like that possibly).
Sample size - over 50 maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info