Conqueror not spawning at all in one atlas area + more atlas bugs.

Can't spawn conqueror in influenced atlas area no matter what. Spawned the other 3 and killed the conquerors. Tried switching the watchstones around and changing the hideout. What else?
Spawned conqueror influence 2 times in a zone, no luck to spawn it for the third time. Tried like 30 times, still nothing. Previously took me 3 tries at most, now im stuck. And when I trie in other zones for another conqueror they ignore me there either. Did I said something wrong to them, why the cold shoulder all of the sudden? Anyway, Im done with poe for now, its really annoying to play for nothing. Ill w8 for another league or patch that actually fix this BS, whitchever comes first :-/
Cant wait to farm all 32 stones again every 3 months. Its so much fun
"
fleshmonkey wrote:
Yea, i just ran maps for around 7 hours in New Vastir trying to get the 2nd watch stone and i can't get the conqueror to spawn

Same problem, and still don't know how to get out of this sh*t lol.
I was having the same problem in Lex Ejoris. A few things I noticed I could not drop tier maps above what I was running, and countless runs low level, white, missions, corrupted, felt like a billion of each, no spawns. I noticed that I needed 3 stones to spawn, which didnt make sense to me but I was like F it and moved 2 over, then I got on POETrade and bought some maps in the correct tier in that area at that level, cause I couldnt drop these maps, but something wierd happened and the maps I bought down leveled (to just under what I was trying to run), when i put them in my map storage..... I ran it anyways and again no spawn, BUT, my maps started dropping tier up again (so I got a 12), that I needed, as soon as it dropped I knew i was past my block, sure enough first mob in the 12 that i dropped myself, I got the spawn I been waiting for a week. Hope this helps someone. Gl!
Last edited by slymonster on Apr 1, 2020, 9:32:42 AM
I cannot spawn the Hunter ffs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info