Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Conqueror not spawning at all in one atlas area + more atlas bugs.

Same for me.
On 21 watchstones and for a least a week I am unable to spawn any influence at all.
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on Jan 21, 2020, 3:58:52 PM
After the patch I have just ran over 20 maps (Tier 14++) in one region "Valdo's" and i cant seem to spawn a conqueror/citadel although its already influenced by the hunter....

i am on Awakener 8 and had no issues spawning conquerors before the patch.... Also i have not seen even one influence item drop after the patch on these maps even though its clearly influenced by the hunter...
Finally more and nor epeople get that bug. I am frustrated agsin because its not solved for me after over a month of playtime. 80+ hours to spawn sirus is way to much for my nervs. I ohysically can ot play that much to get to 75 because there are not enough hours until league end.

I killed nearly 1400 bosses and I managed to spawn him only 10 times...

GGG does not care, does not adress this as an issie and I bet they sure the hell do not know how to fix that!

So make yourself vonfortable in the sirus limbo. You deserve it as much as we do.
I'll try to behave but this is gonna be hard...

First: Im a PRE-SIRUS player

Second: I did my atlas until 19 stones with no problems because of the guaranteed spawns as long as you didnt kill them more than 5 times and their chapter ends.

Third: I heard the atlas was bugged and held on to my few red maps I had until a patch will fix it. Meanwhile farming for red maps which.. believe it or not, was a bit of a struggle in the beginning LOL

Patch day came... I was ready and prepared my atlas to farm stones again while my veritania is on hold because i dont like to fight her. But that should be ok as you can have multiple citadels at the same time, one for each conqueror.

Sadly.. I'm now more than 30 maps into 2 different regions in and not ONE of my THREE other conqs did spawn... I've wasted all my time AND hard earned maps for 0 return basically and NO... this is not just BAD RNG or BAD LUCK... there IS something amiss and it's getting ALPHA STATE bad.

I cant even progress my game as intended because of this bug!?!

Things I TRIED:
Swapping my Hideout / didnt work
Resetting all my stones / didnt work
YES I'M running all my maps with the needed TIER and STONE requirements

I'm out of ideas and it cant be on my part. The ONLY thing I could think of - which is NOWHERE MENTIONED IN ANY WAY, would be that its STORY RELATED and you NEED to fight all 4 conqs first and complete their story to proceed beyond 20 stones (as i mentioned, I have a veritania on my atlas ready to go which is my 20th stone)

That kind of... BARRIER would totally be... well.. let's be nice... GARBAGE!?! WHY would that be a thing and who wouldve thought its a good idea to make it this way? Surely there are some conqs you like more and some you dont and you should be able to fight them in any way possible and not gated behind such a ridiculous wall!?!

I just hope thats not the case and that I'm NOT the only one thinking and playing like this.

FIX THIS!!! Even Synthesis was atleast PLAYABLE but this is just a waste of time right now!
Last edited by Shentorran on Jan 25, 2020, 5:04:33 AM
"
Shentorran wrote:
I'll try to behave but this is gonna be hard...

First: Im a PRE-SIRUS player

Second: I did my atlas until 19 stones with no problems because of the guaranteed spawns as long as you didnt kill them more than 5 times and their chapter ends.

Third: I heard the atlas was bugged and held on to my few red maps I had until a patch will fix it. Meanwhile farming for red maps which.. believe it or not, was a bit of a struggle in the beginning LOL

Patch day came... I was ready and prepared my atlas to farm stones again while my veritania is on hold because i dont like to fight her. But that should be ok as you can have multiple citadels at the same time, one for each conqueror.

Sadly.. I'm now more than 30 maps into 2 different regions in and not ONE of my THREE other conqs did spawn... I've wasted all my time AND hard earned maps for 0 return basically and NO... this is not just BAD RNG or BAD LUCK... there IS something amiss and it's getting ALPHA STATE bad.

I cant even progress my game as intended because of this bug!?!

Things I TRIED:
Swapping my Hideout / didnt work
Resetting all my stones / didnt work
YES I'M running all my maps with the needed TIER and STONE requirements

I'm out of ideas and it cant be on my part. The ONLY thing I could think of - which is NOWHERE MENTIONED IN ANY WAY, would be that its STORY RELATED and you NEED to fight all 4 conqs first and complete their story to proceed beyond 20 stones (as i mentioned, I have a veritania on my atlas ready to go which is my 20th stone)

That kind of... BARRIER would totally be... well.. let's be nice... GARBAGE!?! WHY would that be a thing and who wouldve thought its a good idea to make it this way? Surely there are some conqs you like more and some you dont and you should be able to fight them in any way possible and not gated behind such a ridiculous wall!?!

I just hope thats not the case and that I'm NOT the only one thinking and playing like this.

FIX THIS!!! Even Synthesis was atleast PLAYABLE but this is just a waste of time right now!

The reason why other conquerors stop spawning for you was because you need to kill Veritania & get your 20th watchstones, so that you can get a quest to kill your first Sirus to progress your story & Atlas.

Your in the crucial transition of your Atlas story, & your holding your story & progress by yourself. This particular point actually have been discussed by many guides already out there. Your the one holding your own progression.

If you decided to kill & get your 20th watchstones, you should also take the Kill Sirus quest from Zana so that you can continue your progress. It doesn't matter if you succeed or failed the fight, if you can't kill Sirus & don't want to loose xp, you can just let Zana open the Sirus portal & don't get in. Just let the portal expire or open regular map to "replace" the Sirus portal.

You have to continue the Atlas questline before any conqueror can spawn again.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
I am at full ws and it takes me most of the time 15 to 40 hours to spawn sirus... that isnt pure rng
"
boyandroid wrote:

The reason why other conquerors stop spawning for you was because you need to kill Veritania & get your 20th watchstones, so that you can get a quest to kill your first Sirus to progress your story & Atlas.

Your in the crucial transition of your Atlas story, & your holding your story & progress by yourself. This particular point actually have been discussed by many guides already out there. Your the one holding your own progression.

If you decided to kill & get your 20th watchstones, you should also take the Kill Sirus quest from Zana so that you can continue your progress. It doesn't matter if you succeed or failed the fight, if you can't kill Sirus & don't want to loose xp, you can just let Zana open the Sirus portal & don't get in. Just let the portal expire or open regular map to "replace" the Sirus portal.

So if that is true then it is what I feared the most - an invisible barrier that gets not mentioned in the wiki... or in game. Doesnt help its in some guide out there. I dont want to play google, I want to play path of exile!

This is not okay imo. Stopping a mechanic midway like that. We basically went from an open atlas system with discover at your whim idea to a closed down narrow path you HAVE to follow or you miss out and waste time!?

Why is this so damn important? Why can I not just go and get my atlas bonus first and all that if I want to do so like before? Why not let me get high bonus to get best chance at high maps for leveling if I desire to do so? This is a basic lock-down to ones progress without second thought!

I mean... if story is that important... why remove elder shaper fight as story part? Because of limitations? Sorry, that feels just meh at best if true.

Worst part for me personally: I wasted basically my whole stash of 14/15/16s and I'm not... NOT in the slightest.. in the mood to farm all this again because someone thought THIS was a ok >:(

Can we get like... official confirmation about this issue? Is this how it works now? Is this how its supposed to be?
"
Shentorran wrote:
"
boyandroid wrote:

So if that is true then it is what I feared the most - an invisible barrier that gets not mentioned in the wiki... or in game. Doesnt help its in some guide out there. I dont want to play google, I want to play path of exile!

This is not okay imo. Stopping a mechanic midway like that. We basically went from an open atlas system with discover at your whim idea to a closed down narrow path you HAVE to follow or you miss out and waste time!?

Why is this so damn important? Why can I not just go and get my atlas bonus first and all that if I want to do so like before? Why not let me get high bonus to get best chance at high maps for leveling if I desire to do so? This is a basic lock-down to ones progress without second thought!

I mean... if story is that important... why remove elder shaper fight as story part? Because of limitations? Sorry, that feels just meh at best if true.

Worst part for me personally: I wasted basically my whole stash of 14/15/16s and I'm not... NOT in the slightest.. in the mood to farm all this again because someone thought THIS was a ok >:(

Can we get like... official confirmation about this issue? Is this how it works now? Is this how its supposed to be?

I don't get the refusal to Kill Vertinia & get your 20th Watchstone to progress your Questline?

This is no different from the game forcing you to kill any of the Act bosses to continue with the next Act, or Kill A10 Kitava to get to Mapping, or Kill the Shaper guardians to fight Shaper.

You already have a clue that your nearing the next chapter of your quest, when you kill those conquerors from 16 watchstone, you're already completing/changing the questline. & don't expect GGG say something about it, since it's already a common knowledge from all the guides out there & from players passed 20 watchstones & get there first Sirus fight. They can't even addressed the common unknown issues surrounding the new Atlas.

It's part of the Story/Quest the game provided you, it's the game's rules. If you don't want to follow the game's rules then it's your choice, but don't expect the game will bend it's rules for you.

And this will be my last addressed to your issue, if you're still stuck, your on your own.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
I think conqueror not spawning at all
after near 500 map only 4 watchstones(first Quest) sockeed
map 111/154... no more stone....500 map....cant do anything only drop T1-T5 map

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info