[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

just crafted these, hit 2 useless mods on the awakener orb, annuled something off then had accuracy left. managed to remove suffix add prefix for mana and then multi.
is t1 mana ok or should i keep trying for t1 life?

Any potential for crafting it?
"
qaizr wrote:
is t1 mana ok or should i keep trying for t1 life?

Probably best to just sell them on and start over. Not having life isn't the best idea. Crafted life is fine but you also need cannot be frozen and movement speed, so there is no space.

Shame they're not a base with one influence or I'd chance an awakeners orb merge with an elusive boot
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 16, 2020, 8:29:18 PM
im so squishy and cant kill like the videos, can some1 check my char? maybe im missing something.

Thanks
"
Lanceabbott wrote:
im so squishy and cant kill like the videos, can some1 check my char? maybe im missing something.

Thanks

You don't have a Shaper ring with Curse on Hit. This gives you not only offensive capabilities, but also life and mana on hit, which makes you more tanky.

Additionally you are not using Perfect Form, which is a very good defensive chest. Just as your current armor you don't need it more than 5-linked - so it's not a big deal to purchase. The colors can be tricky though - so either buy it already colored or use the Socket Crafting method to slowly build up the correct colors from 3 Blue ones. Just be aware that this can eat a lot of Jewellers.

Switching your amulet to Pandemonius will net you less life in total - but you'll also Blind your enemies and that is a defensive measure.

Lastly, you should update your belt to a Stygian Vise so that you can slot an Abyssal Jewel with more stats. In total you'll be able to get better stats than your current belt.
. Hits against chilled enemies doesn't help with spells?
"
zj0ckez wrote:
. Hits against chilled enemies doesn't help with spells?

should do, shows up on PoB.

and it regards to PoB, how accurate are these dps numbers? currently sitting on 5.5m dps and it seems a bit absurd. adding awakened spell echo and curse on hit takes me to 6.8m dps. sounds too high to be true lol

https://pastebin.com/PWcMLQgH

Im still in the very early stages of the build (just completed merc lab) but I don't quite get the single target mechanic yet. The frostbolts travel pretty fast and dont remain on the target. How do we achieve such high single target?

It is probably something to learn and get used to in terms of positioning and stuff?
"
Sombra1337 wrote:
Im still in the very early stages of the build (just completed merc lab) but I don't quite get the single target mechanic yet. The frostbolts travel pretty fast and dont remain on the target. How do we achieve such high single target?

It is probably something to learn and get used to in terms of positioning and stuff?

You just need you last set of frostbolts still hit the target while holding the ice nova button. As soon as the frostbolts pass the target you recast frostbolt. You don't even need to let go the ice nova button since it will automatically recast onto the new frostbolts. Ideally you want to stand like 1/3 of the screen away from you target so your 4th ice nova proc (if you have pledge) still hits the target.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info