[3.10] The Perfect Ice Nova | Hierophant | 30m+ DPS | 12k EHP | All Content | 1100+ Delve

Could someone look at my character? I'm at yellow maps and have a 6-link pledge of hands. I've been following the budget build and the skill tree is moving into the Standard version. Are there any major mistakes I am making, and what things should I focus on as I continue with this char? Thank you for your time.

https://pastebin.com/MgdMQM04
Recently crafted these gloves:



Had an open suffix, scoured and slammed t1 mana.

In the end want to try meta-crafting for getting +1 Frenzy or Warlord Spell-DMG Prefix. Until then I will go with multimodding. Probably Life and 'increased DMG during Flask or Leeching'.

Do you think we leech enough to justify dmg while leeching? I prefer dmg-boosts which are active without button press and therefore don't like 'dmg during flask' that much. If we had mana leech I would instantly choose dmg while leeching...

Any opinions?
How important is the Helmet Enchantment? Roughly it's 8ex with the required mods.

Thanks!
How have you guys leveled this build?
"
meister1523 wrote:
How important is the Helmet Enchantment? Roughly it's 8ex with the required mods.

Thanks!


Skip enchament and buy hunter base helment. Good roll beat enchament and its much cheaper. I use this
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Cant decide winch boots to use:


I like alot cannot be frozen mode. With it i change flask for


Elusive one are also nice but will need to change flask and alocate 30dex on tree. Elusive buff is mainly for bosses and metamorph its not easy to keep it on on trash.

Spoiler


Collored farruls for Awcoh but didnt notice that first i need to lvl it to 5.
Going to switch hypothermia with Awadd cold dmg soon (50m ex left)
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Thanks for the answers! Uhm I'm torn between buying a 6L Perfect form or 6L Farruls Fur. I'm guessing it's Offense vs. Defense maybe?

Thanks guys!
so i sold all my old gear from HoAg guardian to try something new and this is insane so far. the playstyle is difficult after playing an almost afk build so i still need to get used to it.



is there something massive here to improve on? i'm guessing a good glorious vanity as you can get some pretty crazy stuff on those.

will have around 50ex to spend when my other bits sell
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 15, 2020, 8:40:03 AM
"
meister1523 wrote:
Thanks for the answers! Uhm I'm torn between buying a 6L Perfect form or 6L Farruls Fur. I'm guessing it's Offense vs. Defense maybe?

Thanks guys!

you don't need a 6 link chest since ice nova is the only skill that needs 6 links. i think farruls is better in pretty much every way...maybe a little less defense?
"
Gnomiro wrote:
Recently crafted these gloves:



Had an open suffix, scoured and slammed t1 mana.

In the end want to try meta-crafting for getting +1 Frenzy or Warlord Spell-DMG Prefix. Until then I will go with multimodding. Probably Life and 'increased DMG during Flask or Leeching'.

Do you think we leech enough to justify dmg while leeching? I prefer dmg-boosts which are active without button press and therefore don't like 'dmg during flask' that much. If we had mana leech I would instantly choose dmg while leeching...

Any opinions?

sweet craft! i think the leech mod is better since it's more damage and when you take a hit your damage instantly goes up, but the flask mod will be more consistent damage. my timeless jewel gave me cold damage leeched as life so i have life and es leech.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info