[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

for those of you with the cinderswallow flask be sure to get some added fire damage. i didn't think it would add that much damage but it's significant.

i picked up an awakened controlled destruction last night and my damage feels absurd now. and i'm still holding out for some big upgrades: helmet, tailwind boots, bottled faith.

i think i want to try to push to 100 with this build. do you guys have any tips?
Hi. It's me and one more time i ask You about crafting. How to craft pro Fingerless Gloves? I have 85 ilvl base with hunter influence. With alts or fossils (which)?
"
rocket222 wrote:
Hi. It's me and one more time i ask You about crafting. How to craft pro Fingerless Gloves? I have 85 ilvl base with hunter influence. With alts or fossils (which)?

i don't think there are any hunter glove mods that benefit this build. are you thinking of the hunter boots with the tailwind mod?
Last edited by qaizr on Jan 15, 2020, 4:13:21 PM
"
qaizr wrote:
"
rocket222 wrote:

i don't think there are any hunter glove mods that benefit this build. are you thinking of the hunter boots with the tailwind mod?

For Hunter you can roll the prefix "%Chance for Unnerve on Hit" which is roughly a 10% more damage multiplier!
"
anonymous890 wrote:
"
qaizr wrote:
"
rocket222 wrote:

For Hunter you can roll the prefix "%Chance for Unnerve on Hit" which is roughly a 10% more damage multiplier!

in that case it would have to be an alt spam craft since that mod has no tags
Depending on the budget you have to spend you can probably make some OP ones by buying bases with good stats and an open prefix then just hunter slamming them. Have a 1 in 4 chance of hitting it and the end result will be something much better than alt spam and multimod
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 15, 2020, 7:30:15 PM
If you're going for a GG craft, I think its better to start with alt-spamming on a hunter base, and then hitting it with a warlord exalt, which can roll both spell damage or +1 frenzy as prefixes
"
crazypearce wrote:
Depending on the budget you have to spend you can probably make some OP ones by buying bases with good stats and an open prefix then just hunter slamming them. Have a 1 in 4 chance of hitting it and the end result will be something much better than alt spam and multimod

The "Chance to Unnerve" prefix only has a weight of 250 while the "Chance to Impale" one has 500, so it's a bit lower than 1 in 4. I tried the same thing with Warlord slams and didn't hit Culling Strike in like 20 tries. Granted, that one has even more mods with a weight of 500 in the pool and maybe I was a bit unlucky, but I just wanted to mention it.

"
anonymous890 wrote:
If you're going for a GG craft, I think its better to start with alt-spamming on a hunter base, and then hitting it with a warlord exalt, which can roll both spell damage or +1 frenzy as prefixes

You can't use a Conqueror's Exalted Orb on an already influenced base.
Last edited by obliviousBC on Jan 15, 2020, 11:35:35 PM
"
obliviousBC wrote:

The "Chance to Unnerve" prefix only has a weight of 500 while the "Chance to Impale" one has 500, so it's a bit lower than 1 in 4. I tried the same thing with Warlord slams and didn't hit Culling Strike in like 20 tries. Granted, that one has even more mods with a weight of 500 in the pool and maybe I was a bit unlucky, but I just wanted to mention it.

That's a good point to be fair. It took 1000s of alts and chaos spams to get a good hunters +1 amulet (which has 250 weight) for my old HoAg build whereas I made multiple belts for a fraction of the price. And the weight there is 500 which made it so much easier.

Maybe ill hold off hunters slamming it for the meantime because 350c per try is kinda expensive for something that might take 25 tries
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 15, 2020, 10:15:08 PM
"
Sombra1337 wrote:
How have you guys leveled this build?

I leveled following Liftings Frostbolt Totem guide. I followed the guide till i got to Ancestral Bond and the second jewel Slot, then i followed the tree for this guide, while continued playing Frostbolt until Level 68.

I used 2x Frozen Trail, and the usual leveling gear (Tabula, Goldrim, Wanderlust, 2x Lifespring->2x Axiom, 2x Praxis,...)

At lvl 68 i switched to 5-Link Pledge and respeced a few Points on the tree.

Leveling was very easy and smooth, i would do it again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info