[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

Which Watchers Eye stat would you prioritize? The clarity for more tankiness or the precision for more dps?

I also still feel kind of squish sometimes and not very tanky. Can somebody take a look at my char and suggest where to improve next?

Thank you
Last edited by Sombra1337 on Jan 18, 2020, 6:09:10 AM
"
Sombra1337 wrote:
Which Watchers Eye stat would you prioritize? The clarity for more tankiness or the precision for more dps?

I also still feel kind of squish sometimes and not very tanky. Can somebody take a look at my char and suggest where to improve next?

Thank you

clarity for defense.

and i don't think the build is tanky at all. we just have a high EHP and insane dps. with the right playstyle you should kill stuff offscreen and one hit combo bosses. if you mess up the combo you will probably be oneshot by most metamorphs on awakener lvl 8 in high red maps
Feelsbad I thought it had to be kind of tanky to get to 1000 in delve like op stated?
How many Glorious Vanity Jewels did you have to buy/sell to find the one that worked?? Seems tedious AF
simply divine the jewel to change its seed. buying multiple is a waste of time
using divine can change the "Doryani" sacrifice so its bad :v
Almost impossible to get xd

looking for more offers ;P
Last edited by claudio0405 on Jan 18, 2020, 10:05:12 AM
"
claudio0405 wrote:
divines seem like losing money since you can resell the jewel for the same price you got it... just gonna take...??? how long??

arg
"
Moralltach wrote:
"
claudio0405 wrote:
divines seem like losing money since you can resell the jewel for the same price you got it... just gonna take...??? how long??

arg

sure you can but most of the jewels priced at minimum are probably shit, hence why they are priced at minimum. it doesn't take long to divine a one with a good notable. it's the smaller nodes that are hard to hit a good combo on
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Moralltach wrote:
"
claudio0405 wrote:

arg

sure you can but most of the jewels priced at minimum are probably shit, hence why they are priced at minimum. it doesn't take long to divine a one with a good notable. it's the smaller nodes that are hard to hit a good combo on
but someone elses crap stats might be my good ones?? or is everyone looking for cold and crit etc on these??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info