[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

HI, can someone take a look on my build, i tryed to make the premium build but it feels like his dmg is so low and i die ALOT ^^

Did i do something wrong ?
same shit here, except that im not dying so much but my i feel my dmg is low and i struggle vs awakeners and some shaper guardians. Maybe i need max lvl of awakened cold dmg and awakened controlled destruction to make high dmg?
Still collecting currency for awakened spell echo
Pretty well geared at this point. Damage is potent and tankiness is OK. I want to invest in some GG jewels at this point, but resistance and dex stacking is quite tough.

Has anyone transitioned off zealotry in favor of another rare ring to fill out stats?

Wondering what the move is next.
"
MarkArne wrote:
HI, can someone take a look on my build, i tryed to make the premium build but it feels like his dmg is so low and i die ALOT ^^

Did i do something wrong ?

I can see two things, maybe you wanna think about those:

1) Faster projectiles is bad for our single target damage, because we want all 4 Ice Nova explosions to hit the target. If your frostbolts are too fast your 3rd and 4th Ice Nova procs on them will not hit the target anymore. Can be good for clearing maps but for bosses it is very bad imo.

2) You do not have a mana flask so you might run out of mana from a couple of hits and not be able to recover the mana in time before the next hits. With MoM you always wanna be 100% mana.

Any tips how to proceed with this? I'm way too frightened to anull. :)
Add aspect of the cat, block a suffix with mc and slam a redeemer's exalted for elusive? :D
"

Add aspect of the cat, block a suffix with mc and slam a redeemer's exalted for elusive? :D

You can't use a Conqueror's Exalted Orb on an already influenced base. If you need the Aspect on your boots, you can't really do anything besides adding it and crafting MS. If you have an open suffix for the Aspect somewhere else, you could also multimod the boots with two prefixes (i.e. MS + freeze and chill immunity).
"

You can buy a Craicic Chimeral beast and make an imprint of the item. When the anull fails you can restore it and try again with another imprint. Beasts are around 150c atm, but it could be worth it.
Last edited by TheDoomsdayDevice on Jan 21, 2020, 3:31:08 AM
"
"

You can buy a Craicic Chimeral beast and make an imprint of the item. When the anull fails you can restore it and try again with another imprint. Beasts are around 150c atm, but it could be worth it.

That doesn't work either, the beastcrafting recipe can only create imprints of magic items. If it worked on rare items, it would be effectively identical to an Eternal Orb.
Ah, double influence just works with awakener orbs?
Craicic Chimeral craft does only work with magic items, doesnt it?
Going for 2 Prefixes sounds good. I have the aspect on a ring, so it's no big deal.
Last edited by littlelionman321 on Jan 21, 2020, 3:50:28 AM
"
Craicic Chimeral craft does only work with magic items, doesnt it?

"
obliviousBC wrote:

That doesn't work either, the beastcrafting recipe can only create imprints of magic items. If it worked on rare items, it would be effectively identical to an Eternal Orb.

You are totaly right!

Last edited by TheDoomsdayDevice on Jan 21, 2020, 4:33:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info