[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

I crafted those boots but I am not sure how to proceed here. Would you add the aspect here and add cannot be frozen? Or multimod, craft resi and cannot be frozen? Whats your opinion?

Thanks
So far i've been enjoying this build.
But now that i've tried the premium build,
the damage is ok but not gr8 vs bosses + im too squishy.
Could some1 peek and help?
atm i know my gloves sucks, trying to find better ones but i cant find.
"
Nuni121 wrote:

i would look for better rings with more life/mana and assassin's mark curse.

don't use awakened cold damage until it hits level 4/5. hypothermia or cold pen will be more damage

a level 21 ice nova will add a lot of damage. quality isn't important.
Well i reach 36 challengues already got bored , dmg is insane i farm a loot of sirus/uber elder super easy i totally recommend this build =P (to lazy to get proper lab enchants i hate lab)
Spoiler
Last edited by claudio0405 on Jan 21, 2020, 10:09:41 PM
"
Nuni121 wrote:

I see that you have slotted arctic armour. You should only use it when you have equipped Prefect Form which lets you use it without reservating mana. Otherwise youre lowering your eHP.

Also increased elemental damage with attack skills on your ring doesnt work for you, since youre only using spells.
Last edited by TheDoomsdayDevice on Jan 22, 2020, 8:23:55 AM
"
I see that you have slotted arctic armour. You should only use it when you have equipped Prefect Form which lets you use it without reservating mana. Otherwise youre lowering your eHP.

Also increased elemental damage with attack skills on your ring doesnt work for you, since youre only using spells.

"
i would look for better rings with more life/mana and assassin's mark curse.

don't use awakened cold damage until it hits level 4/5. hypothermia or cold pen will be more damage

a level 21 ice nova will add a lot of damage. quality isn't important.

Thank you guys. helped a lot.
I feel like my DPS is severely lacking. Can someone please take a quick look at my build and offer some feedback? I have 2 ex 50c at the moment to spend on upgrades. Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/a1H6F4Uj
"
yaycorsi wrote:
I feel like my DPS is severely lacking. Can someone please take a quick look at my build and offer some feedback? I have 2 ex 50c at the moment to spend on upgrades. Thanks!

you have a lot of things to upgrade: boots, chest, ring (assassins mark), pandemonius

you aren't creating power charges so your crit chance is low. you can link power charge on critical strike with frostbolt if you don't have the funds for skyforth/farruls
Last edited by qaizr on Jan 22, 2020, 6:43:57 PM
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
MarkArne wrote:
HI, can someone take a look on my build, i tryed to make the premium build but it feels like his dmg is so low and i die ALOT ^^

Did i do something wrong ?

I can see two things, maybe you wanna think about those:

1) Faster projectiles is bad for our single target damage, because we want all 4 Ice Nova explosions to hit the target. If your frostbolts are too fast your 3rd and 4th Ice Nova procs on them will not hit the target anymore. Can be good for clearing maps but for bosses it is very bad imo.

2) You do not have a mana flask so you might run out of mana from a couple of hits and not be able to recover the mana in time before the next hits. With MoM you always wanna be 100% mana.

THX it helped alot.. BUT im still not there, when i see the videos, the bosses go down so much faster the i can do, seemes like i still lag a lot af dmg.

Plz Give feedback on my build and/or upgrade. Thanks.
"
qaizr wrote:
"
yaycorsi wrote:

you have a lot of things to upgrade: boots, chest, ring (assassins mark), pandemonius

you aren't creating power charges so your crit chance is low. you can link power charge on critical strike with frostbolt if you don't have the funds for skyforth/farruls

Thanks a bunch! I picked up Skyforth and an assmark ring, and I noticed a huge DPS increase. I'll add those other upgrades to the menu in the near future. I appreciate you, exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info