[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

i was buying and selling until i find the right one 28% cold dmg/0.2% cold leech in dex node and 32% cold dmg/3% cold pen in str node (not every one are looking for this jewel build or in that CI area :V) Seed number 2019
Last edited by claudio0405 on Jan 18, 2020, 10:58:04 AM
how hard is to get the 20% os life as ES on vanity? i've wasted a lot of divines and it's impossible! i have a lot of good gear but yet not even 500ES, any tips?

This is my gear now

the best i've got wa 33% increased cold damage 0.2% cold damage leeched as life and the same for fire damage with some spell damage bonus on the small nodes
Last edited by tchukamira on Jan 18, 2020, 3:05:45 PM
"
tchukamira wrote:
how hard is to get the 20% os life as ES on vanity? i've wasted a lot of divines and it's impossible! i have a lot of good gear but yet not even 500ES, any tips?

This sounds weird. You automatically get this on the keystone if you have a "of Doryani" on the Vanity jewel. You just need to allocate that keystone (CI is the preferred one but you can slot it in two other places as well to reach other keystones).

What seed are we looking for on the jewel to get good passives? I really do not feel like buying them over and over.
"
Bizze79 wrote:
"
tchukamira wrote:

This sounds weird. You automatically get this on the keystone if you have a "of Doryani" on the Vanity jewel. You just need to allocate that keystone (CI is the preferred one but you can slot it in two other places as well to reach other keystones).

i'm pretty sure that a bought the doryani one, is there a chance to it becomes name of zerphi if i use a divine?
"
tchukamira wrote:

i'm pretty sure that a bought the doryani one, is there a chance to it becomes name of zerphi if i use a divine?

Yeah, the divine doesn't only reroll the seed - it can reroll between the three different names too!
I just got a clarity mana as extra ES drop. The guide says the other clarity mod is the first thing to look out for. Is it worth using the mana as extra ES instead of the mana before life one?
hey really cool build that i'm levelling up with, just one question.

in the video at the start of the guide it seems that your ice nova expands from more than 2 frostbolts, am I missing something or is it just cause of the high cast speed? thanks
I use Frostbite in my 6-link chest. Can I use AM from ring at the same time? Or it's waste of curse? Which one is better choice? (by not taking AM in ring i can take +cold dmg to spells...)
First of all, thanks for the build! It carried me through the hole endgame and I had a ton of fun.

I got a perfect thread of hope from Sirius. Do you guys think you can implement this in a good way?
I was thinking about the jewel socket over the witch area. We could get Heart of Ice and maybe Notes like Breath of rime, Mysticism and an extra Power charge. Than we can annoint the amulet in a different way. I couldnt test this in pob, because I'm too stupid to find the jewel there. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info