[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

"
Arcinde wrote:
We usually have 50% MoM (30% base, 10% from ascendancy node, 10% from Watcher's Eye). So you actually do have to bulk up both life and mana to get the most out of it.

If we only had 40% MoM then indeed you could afford another aura. But that extra 10% MoM is worth like 1k to 1.5k EHP.

It's worth noting that although most of our bonuses are based off maximum Mana, one of our mods is based off unreserved mana: "1% increased Area of Effect per 50 Unreserved Maximum Mana, up to 100%" from Sanctuary of Thought. So you can lose 40-50% inc. area by reserving half your mana.

I only have 40% (no watchers eye for that). I do have a pretty solid Zealotry watchers eye though, and am using that instead.
"
Heartcarver wrote:
I only have 40% (no watchers eye for that). I do have a pretty solid Zealotry watchers eye though, and am using that instead.

You still want your ratio life:mana be 60:40, which means if you have 5k life, it would be:

5000*0.4/0.6 = 3333 unreserved mana
Someone check my passive tree please, i got the Glorioys vanity, and it's in the same socket as the pastebin, but i don't get all those buffs, i don't know if i'm doing something wrong.

If someone could help me, i would be greatfull! thanks
"
tchukamira wrote:
Someone check my passive tree please, i got the Glorioys vanity, and it's in the same socket as the pastebin, but i don't get all those buffs, i don't know if i'm doing something wrong.

it has to be a Doryani jewel to get the corrupted soul keystone. yours is a Zerphi jewel.
"
tchukamira wrote:

You need a jewel with the seed - Sacrifices to Doryani. You do not have that.
I'm having the exact same issue with the glorious vanity gem. Does the number on it matter? Mine is definitely in the name of Doryani but I'm noticing a dps drop on my tooltip, life drop and ES drop. This can't be right?

This is the gem I have

Edit: It also grants physical damage and bleeding inflicted faster :/
Last edited by Wastedturtl on Jan 13, 2020, 6:16:58 PM
"
Wastedturtl wrote:
I'm having the exact same issue with the glorious vanity gem. Does the number on it matter? Mine is definitely in the name of Doryani but I'm noticing a dps drop on my tooltip, life drop and ES drop. This can't be right?

This is the gem I have

the only passive that's guaranteed by the doryani jewel is the corrupted soul keystone. all of the other passives a determined by the seed.
"
qaizr wrote:
"
Wastedturtl wrote:

This is the gem I have

the only passive that's guaranteed by the doryani jewel is the corrupted soul keystone. all of the other passives a determined by the seed.

So with that being said, is there a better seed to aim for?
Also my tool tip dps sits at about 230k on ice nova. Is this within the range I should be expecting? I haven't had any issues with dps but if I can min max in any way I'd love to. Thanks for any help guys.
230k tooltip dps is more than fine although it hardly tells the whole story for this build because of things like curse on hits, dps flasks, the new gloves/helm/boots affixes... Either way tho, 230k (I assume without cold pen) is fine for any content.
Last edited by Microchaton on Jan 13, 2020, 6:31:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info