[3.23] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 150m DPS | All Content

Can you guys explain the Glorious Vanity to a newb?

From my understanding there is no way of knowing if it has the target mods I want unless I put it in my skill tree?
"
blackout_ wrote:
Can you guys explain the Glorious Vanity to a newb?

From my understanding there is no way of knowing if it has the target mods I want unless I put it in my skill tree?

I don't have a whole lot of experience with timeless jewel so someone please correct me if i say something wrong

But from my understanding timeless jewels have 2 modifiers one is fixed and one can be divined
In this case of glorious vanity you can have 100-8000 sacrificed blood and this can be divine orbed
The second is "sacrificed in the name of X", and this is fixed per jewel

The number works as a RNG seed to dictate what the small nodes and notables are transformed into
This is mostly impossible to predict as you say
The name of who the blood is sacrificed to, the second variable in the timeless jewel, dictates what the large keystones are transformed into
A large keystone is for instance Mind over matter
This is fixed per glorious vanity and you can search for such a jewel that will always transform any keystone into "Corrupted soul" what we want for this build

Arcinde explained this on his slide about timeless jewels possibly even better than i did but i hope this helps
Hey, thanks for the guide, im really in love with it. I dont know if its just for me, but can you post another link for the three for the next steps of the build after basic? Because I just can't acess pastebin, it says the site is offline and when i copy the link for the path of building, it occurs an error. Thanks
orb
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑ᕗᕙ๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ IGN Exoj ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑ᕙᕗ๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Last edited by Shacheh on Mar 15, 2021, 7:45:50 AM
Nice build
Last edited by brunoram on Jul 1, 2020, 10:26:25 AM
Build felt okay until the 6L pledge. Them it felt great. The farruls upgrade with pandemonous and temple gloves is nuts. Tailwind boots and icenova helmet next. Enjoying this build. Currently 93
Can someone explain me farruls fur slide? It says - don't need 6-link or offcolors anymore, but one of last pages with gem setup says otherwise. Also PoB without 2worms do have 5b+1g farruls aswell. What should be gems and colors actually? 4b+1g if I use curse ring?
So, is Farrul's still a mainstay in the build in harvest? You can easily craft a frenzy charge on hit chest with like additional curse or something. Would that not be better?
I would highly encourage people to craft one ring instead of going for a dual Essence Worm setup. The following ring took me an hour to craft with a <10ex investment and pretty easy targetable gardencrafts. It ends up being more DPS than a Hatred Essence Worm, allows you to keep Faster Casting on your Frostbolt 6L, keeps your mana multiplier lower for Precision and Clarity (allowing you to level them up higher, if you so choose), and can give you more customization if you want to squeeze in some more life/dex into the build.

Still need to reroll some modifiers and clusters, but for the most part, I have everything. ( Clarity/Hatred Cold Pen Watcher's Eye too )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info