[3.23] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 150m DPS | All Content

Hey to all,

this build is power even levelling but the mana issue with ice nova is very high,

Any thoughts here to help please,
use mana flasks, get ascendancy asap (sanctuary of thought, should be merc lab).

if you are really having issues you can consider Inspiration Support on ice nova.
Looks like the new cluster update will get us back on track, just have to find/buy the new jewels with the socket implicit.

Also I made some nice Tailwind boots, I'm thinking of harvest crafting 2 res then crafting the mspd/frozen.

Unless you think there are better things I could do with it
I am at a loss why we take conviction of power? where is the power charge coming from? we certainly don't use totems
There's three sources of power charges on this build

Whirling barrier (20% chance of getting a PC on block)
Conviction of power gives PCs on kills (not very useful vs most bosses but still)
And farrul's fur that gives your maximum number of PCs every few seconds

Those three are the easier sources to get but one of the cluster jewels also gives power charges
Because of how hard it is to craft them (at least for now) i am sure not everyone will get it at first

On a side note thank you Arcinde for this guide it's incredibly well written and the build itself is a blast to play
I am a great fan!
Last edited by Stjon on Jun 26, 2020, 10:55:22 AM
Can you please share a non pastebin guide? Not everyone has access to a pc.
I got a 5link chest to have the PCs all the time

a good combo untill I can get Farrul's Fur
"
SquadzZILLA wrote:
Can you please share a non pastebin guide? Not everyone has access to a pc.

You can use the online version of POB at https://pob.party/. The pastebins only contain actual PoB build strings that you can copy and paste.
Its not mention anymore but I have problem with killing single targets, I've rerolled fron inq, so already lvl 90 and I melt maps (at least till t13, my max on the atlas) but even boss at yellow map gives me a problems.

Is it beacuse I haven't follow exactly the guide so I'm still missing some jewels (also didn't manage to craft any of the big clusters, just the small ones).

Also I went for full block (50/75) with 4.3Lf/2.8es/4k mana, maybe too much so dmg is not there? My Plede is 5l (3b2g).

I feel like a total noob atm cos the guide is the most extensive I've ever seen in POE so either I'm actually rlr dumb or I'm missing sth important here.

Firstly, you need 6l pledge of hands + pandemonius+ cinderswallow. Its grand u a huge amount of dps. Gl with this build.
Last edited by Necc on Jun 27, 2020, 6:33:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info