[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

Ice Nova says it can only expand from up to 2 frostbolt projectiles. Since vortex says it can explode from 5 frostbolt projectiles wouldn't vortex be better?
I am starting to lack a bit of damage in T15-T16 , esp single target. Is it mostly the 6l pledge I need?
Would Agnostic keystone work with this build?
Arc I see you already have a CC/SR cluster jewel, did you craft it yourself? i didnt get it after like 400 alts and no one is selling one on the market.
"
Trovarst wrote:
Arc I see you already have a CC/SR cluster jewel, did you craft it yourself? i didnt get it after like 400 alts and no one is selling one on the market.

In the same boat... Cant get the CC/SR jewel. Spent about 4k alts on it...
Last edited by vemman on Jun 23, 2020, 3:09:52 PM
I crafted it myself yeah, got pretty lucky. Looking at the weights it's a 3.5k alteration craft on average now. At current prices that's between 1.5-2 exalts.

Sad that they made crafting clusters a lot more annoying. I'd recommend most people stick with CC/AA since it's much easier to hit. AA is more damage than SR. SR is only there to maintain endurance charge uptime in long boss fights.

First time ever doing this build, the cluster jewels for sure giving me a hard time. Not sure if sacrificing the extra points is worth BS/DD yet ( BS/DD/1JS) .

I have EE/W4D and CC/AA medium jewels too (CC/SR is not happening)
Last edited by Krazi on Jun 25, 2020, 2:48:14 AM
Unfortunately GGG nerfed cluster jewel crafting hard this league. Notables and 2 jewel sockets are much harder to hit. A lot of builds suffer from this change. The only bright side is that alts are cheap right now.

I believe any Large with 1JS isn't worth using. You will be losing DPS or HP for sure depending which nodes you give up. Although, if it has DD it's kind of subjective depending on how much you like the blind.
Last edited by Arcinde on Jun 25, 2020, 6:05:41 AM
Hey to all,

Ancine great build, i was already into this build since the beginning of last league,

The build seems very strong and solid,
The feedback in geenrla on this thread is completely positve as well,

I didn´t start with this buidl but already changed :)
Gettiing used to the playstyle mechanic (frostbolt and ice nova), pretty easy and fast i can say,

Still levelling and for now i´m struggling with mana mostly on bosses,
Especially without adds hehe,

Know that one of the nodes (ascendancy) will solve this issue but for now is what is,

Hoping that this will shine later on,

Ty in advance,
For those having problems with cluster jewels crafting I have a small tip. Forget alt crafting, 4k is just too much for that. Curse jewels are now 1-1.5ex, I guess people figured out how to do it. Harvest! For curse jewel use purple seeds (caster mods), min ilvl 68 of course. For ailments jewel go for ilvl 68-74 (75+ has bunch of notables we don't want) and spam blue (cold mods) or yellow (lightning mods). Very easy. Good luck crafting.
Last edited by CzechMate69 on Jun 25, 2020, 11:06:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info