ExileCon Recap

Don't forget to upload the interview with David Brevik to youtube please.
I liked Exilecon but purely because of the new stuff that was shown (hepefully the rest will be uploaded to YT at some point). The rest was pretty cringey more often than not. Einhar talking about nothing for 15 minutes where it looked like he was just stalling, Chris and Jonathan being awkward af literally all the time, Kripp and Rhykker taking the spotlight even though they don't even play POE and terrible interviewers with terrible questions like Amie and Asuzara.

The only interview I genuinely enjoyed was with Nick, Blake and Saveun probably because they have a podcast and they feel comfortable with actually talking and stuff, but even then I was frustrated when Tarke started talking about their podcasts rather than the actual game.

And when I thought it couldn't get any worse that massive fuckup happened when they had to restart the racing finals smh. Honestly GGG had all the time in the world to prepare but it looked like they had only a few days.

Overall I'm just surprised that nothing cought on fire.
First I would like to apologize because English is not my native language.

Was the event good? Yes, it was great to see all the new content, the twitch streamers present, the game creator team and everything else about POE. Fantastic!
We have a lot to thank the whole POE team for the amazing events, their commitment and especially for keeping all the free content all these years going against the current market trend where most MMOs are migrating to paid platform.

The issue of the items drawn was very unfortunate. Realizing the problem in the draw should have suspended immediately. Since this was such an important event, they might have chosen to create an item and distribute it to all participants as a reminder of the date. As they did at the premiere of Asian service.

I think a conciliatory word from the developers would end up with the terrible unease that has taken over the posts.
POE do not owe explanations. POE gave the best. But I believe it would be a beautiful act to see.
Nice work GGG now host a conference in a place where we can actually consider attending.

P.S. Love Zana, fcn hate Einhar. I wish he was added to that hangman tree on the last day.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
That picture of the lady appearing as Zana....WOW

I was one of the 180,000+ viewers who watched the live steam as it unfolded. The 6hrs I watched went by fast and I enjoyed every minute

Thanks GGG for allowing me to watch it all for free, I really felt like I was there, even though I was in Canada :)

I think its safe to say POE has alot of supporters :D
Enjoyed streaming the Exilecon - tried to watch as much as I could during breaks/lunch at work on Friday and then on Saturday on & off. I think the opening with Einhar could have been 10 minutes shorter as it got pretty cringey but it was all awesome from there on outwards! Chris and Jonathon are great to listen to, as were most of the other developers.

I am now going to wait for the streamers I like to post their accounts of exilecon on YouTube. Particularly looking forward to hearing from Mathil, Zizaran, ZiggyD, and RaizQT.
"
ArrX8 wrote:

I spent 16 hours watching the streamer and although it seems to me unfair that some received more than 5 drops and I did not any, it seems to me enough to see the game grow, to continue enjoying it.

Very thanks GGG :)

sorry for my English

Nice rework of the sign. ;) If only others would take this more mature and less entitled perspective. I mean c’mon let’s be real- watching the show and seeing ExileCon unfold was far more fun and important than some free pixel drops ffs.
Congratulations on getting through your first ExileCon. Looking forward to seeing the interviews.
"
vinsimbulan wrote:
"
ArrX8 wrote:

I spent 16 hours watching the streamer and although it seems to me unfair that some received more than 5 drops and I did not any, it seems to me enough to see the game grow, to continue enjoying it.

Very thanks GGG :)

sorry for my English

Nice rework of the sign. ;) If only others would take this more mature and less entitled perspective. I mean c’mon let’s be real- watching the show and seeing ExileCon unfold was far more fun and important than some free pixel drops ffs.

Amen.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
ArrX8 wrote:

clever but that shit doesnt represent me.

after all I didn't watch for the event this recap is perfect rather than spending 16 hours roleplaying into a free viewbot for a billion dollar company.

it's okay you watched for the announcements others for the drops.

nothing will change it and it's fine.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info