ExileCon Recap

Thx GGG for awesome Exilecon.

I cant wait for the new Supporter Packs ..... PLZ gimme!!!
Got a date for the next Exilecon? im coming! need to start saving....
───▄▄─▄████▄▐▄▄▄▌
──▐──████▀███▄█▄▌
▐─▌──█▀▌──▐▀▌▀█▀
─▀───▌─▌──▐─▌
─────█─█──▐▌█ 😈Oni😈
Thank You GGG! That was great show and all the news You show up for the game was mindblown! Realy You did great job here. And i must say it's realy awkward to see that the mr. Cris Wilson and most of the GGG workers are realy shy, it's show that You never think about glory and money and You realy focus on Your child that is PoE!

And anyway to all "Zero Drop Gang"

If i could, i will give You my twitch drop that was ultimate chaos footprints. Realy, i dont care about them, i have alot mtx already and i'm glad i can be a part of this game when i spend money on them, and the FREE ExileCon stream only shows that all money i spent was not thrown to mud. So stop crying rly....
Havoc and Waggle were not 2 and 3. Forgetting someone?

That setting looks crazy good
"
MLGonthorian wrote:

I got 0 Twitch Drops in my messages or in-game after watching for 16 hours, not afk & full volume and being linked and tons of others as well, I gave my Twitch sub to you guys when I didn't have to, view boosting and ad-revenue by me and everyone else watching your Twitch Stream, all the points I've spent in the past all for the most let-down false hope moment I have ever experienced in any video game. I don't care how others perceive what I am saying right now, all I know is that I will not be coming back to this game for very long, if ever, for this & Diablo 4 is looking pretty good right now after this. Have fun, everyone, I guess. And my condolences for everyone else who was lured with false hope and got nothing in the end after all of the wait was done.
And one more thing, here’s a quote by Estoc that sums up the whole situation pretty well:
"
EstocSlayer wrote:
The problem is greater than the fact we received no drops...
Getting no drops isn't what annoys me.
What annoys me is how they lied saying it would take 5.5 hours OR LESS to get a drop (they exploited people for views). Then on the first day only a few people got a drop while 88% didn't. Then they say only 12k accounts were eligible (Red flag). Then they blame twitch. Then they gave us false hope (telling us not to worry and that 137k prizes are just "backlogged".
Then they kept us waiting almost 2 days after the event ended, meanwhile we saw multiple people getting 5+ drops and some people getting 9 drops which again gave us hope that at least we should expect 1 drop.
Then they say they are finished "distributing" the drops and that the rest of us got shafted "supposedly" because of RNG.

The RNG doesn't add up.
GGG didn't release the statistics.
They kept us waiting almost 2 days after the stream ended.
If they had an actual "backlog" they could have published a list of user that won something avoiding the stressful 2 day wait.
It's likely that they lied about their distribution (script?) being "backlogged", and actually just sent drops to some random accounts which were registered, regardless of if they watched the stream or not.
Whole idea was bad from the beginning, was dealt with very poorly, left us in the dark for too long, gave false hope and ultimately left a lot of fans disappointed and alienated.

While the ExileCon event as a whole was great, they have broken a lot of trust with their false promises and delayed/lackluster communication.

The fact that they still haven't communicated how big they messed up on this, shows they are planning to sweep it under the rug and pretend it never happened. It is quite deceitful and is a betrayal of everyone's trust. For that reason alone, I cannot support them anymore.

ok zoomer
"
Recla wrote:
"
MLGonthorian wrote:

I got 0 Twitch Drops in my messages or in-game after watching for 16 hours, not afk & full volume and being linked and tons of others as well, I gave my Twitch sub to you guys when I didn't have to, view boosting and ad-revenue by me and everyone else watching your Twitch Stream, all the points I've spent in the past all for the most let-down false hope moment I have ever experienced in any video game. I don't care how others perceive what I am saying right now, all I know is that I will not be coming back to this game for very long, if ever, for this & Diablo 4 is looking pretty good right now after this. Have fun, everyone, I guess. And my condolences for everyone else who was lured with false hope and got nothing in the end after all of the wait was done.
And one more thing, here’s a quote by Estoc that sums up the whole situation pretty well:
"
EstocSlayer wrote:
What annoys me is how they lied saying it would take 5.5 hours OR LESS to get a drop (they exploited people for views). Then on the first day only a few people got a drop while 88% didn't. Then they say only 12k accounts were eligible (Red flag). Then they blame twitch. Then they gave us false hope (telling us not to worry and that 137k prizes are just "backlogged".
Then they kept us waiting almost 2 days after the event ended, meanwhile we saw multiple people getting 5+ drops and some people getting 9 drops which again gave us hope that at least we should expect 1 drop.
Then they say they are finished "distributing" the drops and that the rest of us got shafted "supposedly" because of RNG.

The RNG doesn't add up.
If they had an actual "backlog" they could have published a list of user that won something avoiding the stressful 2 day wait.
It's likely that they lied about their distribution (script?) being "backlogged", and actually just sent drops to some random accounts which were registered, regardless of if they watched the stream or not.
Whole idea was bad from the beginning, was dealt with very poorly, left us in the dark for too long, gave false hope and ultimately left a lot of fans disappointed and alienated.

While the ExileCon event as a whole was great, they have broken a lot of trust with their false promises and delayed/lackluster communication.

The fact that they still haven't communicated how big they messed up on this, shows they are planning to sweep it under the rug and pretend it never happened. It is quite deceitful and is a betrayal of everyone's trust. For that reason alone, I cannot support them anymore.

ok zoomer

Omg buthurt people.....it was free to watch and poe is free to play, how can people cry so much? did they only watch it for the drops? uncool man....uncool
───▄▄─▄████▄▐▄▄▄▌
──▐──████▀███▄█▄▌
▐─▌──█▀▌──▐▀▌▀█▀
─▀───▌─▌──▐─▌
─────█─█──▐▌█ 😈Oni😈
Last edited by Onibasso on Nov 19, 2019, 2:09:53 PM
Thank you GGG! I'd love to be @ exilecon, it looked just awesome. And most of it were streamed by you and i really enjoyed watching it. I love what you created - stay on your way! PoE 2 looks badass! :)

But I don't understand all the people crying about no twitch drops... they streamed almost the whole convention for free and added a chance for viewer to win microtransactions! You cant be serious about complaining. It's been a 1,5% chance per 5 minutes of viewing to win. Mathematically that means, it'll take you 5.5 hours to receive a twitch drop. By chance, you win or not. You didn't even need to watch it yourself... just keep it in the background. Just support GGG and earn your microtransactions.
Good riddance to anyone who only watched the stream for the drops. I guess PoE gamers really are the most oppressed minority.
Thank you vm
Me too, im watched all streams but no gain nothing...

"
MLGonthorian wrote:

"
EstocSlayer wrote:

The RNG doesn't add up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info