ExileCon Recap

"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
freezEpica wrote:

LUL

You are really toxic! :D
I have zero drops too but dude, thats the RNG.
You say these things but you not own any supporter title well played.
We don't need you in this nice community!
Bye-bye toxic ^_^

They owe the absolute fuck out of us. The vast majority of us wouldn't have watched if it weren't for drops (obviously). I'm glad YOU don't care. But I care fucking greatly. I've never cared more about anything POE related before.

The lying absolutely destroyed me having any fun enjoying the event at all. I absolutely EXPECTED to be PAID for my investment. I was NOT watching this stupid shit for fun. I was watching for drops.

This is only my second league. Pretty clear they have destroyed me ever supporting their bullshit lies again.

I'm so beyond disappointed in you guys. You could absolutely fix this right now but you won't. You won't give free digital items to your own fucking loyal fans. [Removed by Support]

You and people like you, just wow...
You guys have some serious issues, like major mentality issues.
You complain about not getting a RANDOM based drop while watching a stream in a FREE TO PLAY game?

LOL !
You expected to be paid for the investment? OH LMFAO

The Exilecon stream was the best thing that happened to this game gameplay wise, content wise and community wise. I had a blast watching it even though it lasted until 5 am in the morning (RIP LIFE) but hey it was worth it, to see how much Criss cares about this game that it almost brought him to tears seeing people's reaction, while you have the audacity to act like a brainless spoiled chat with a single mentality "GIVE IT TO ME IT'S MINE".

In all honesty, fuck people like you.
Leave and never come back, we don't need you and I am pretty sure the world does not need you either, bye bye!
Øvè®þðwé® Øvê®®ûn Øvè®çðmé
I would say overall the event a huge success and anyone complaining about drops after what GGG just revealed clearly does not give a flying fuck about this game and those whiny entitled shitlords need to sit down and shut the fuck up.

Last edited by Ascendic on Nov 19, 2019, 10:01:19 PM
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
freezEpica wrote:

LUL

You are really toxic! :D
I have zero drops too but dude, thats the RNG.
You say these things but you not own any supporter title well played.
We don't need you in this nice community!
Bye-bye toxic ^_^

They owe the absolute fuck out of us. The vast majority of us wouldn't have watched if it weren't for drops (obviously). I'm glad YOU don't care. But I care fucking greatly. I've never cared more about anything POE related before.

The lying absolutely destroyed me having any fun enjoying the event at all. I absolutely EXPECTED to be PAID for my investment. I was NOT watching this stupid shit for fun. I was watching for drops.

This is only my second league. Pretty clear they have destroyed me ever supporting their bullshit lies again.

I'm so beyond disappointed in you guys. You could absolutely fix this right now but you won't. You won't give free digital items to your own fucking loyal fans. [Removed by Support]

so you watch not caring for what the game has to offer in the future but just for drops? you sad fuck its RNG its like "hey play the lottery with 1 million dollar cash prizes" but you dont win anything when the person next to you wins a lil and the other person next to you wins big... deal with it
Cant agree less on the zero drop gang. Watched it for 9 hours. Also, my lil bro watched it since day 1. He neve got a drop and his friends are teasing him because they got lots of drop by only watching for 5 hours.
No one forced us to watch, so I'm not complaining, but is it true that 85% of the people got 0 drops while some got 9 drops? I'm just asking.. And if yes, did GGG respond to this?
Not a single word about consoles.

16h zero drops is ok since I don't give a fuck about mtx, but watching 16h for zero info about console was really sad for console players.
I can't seem to find the Link to buy tickets for ExileCon 2020 anywhere? :D
Just watched a video about the whole deep dive into details for poe 2 and I just don't get some things

So in the update skill gems that are lvl 21 23% quality corrupted that are already selling for huge prices can go up even more as 6 links and tabula the item whose whole current use was having a 6 link from level 1 is now useless because it doesn't make socketed gems into 6 links because having 3 white sockets sounds useless as I can't see anyone using a tabula because of 1 more gem socket.

Also when the speaker addressed socket colors he made it seem like you can't just freely change them from the get go? So will you be forced into using certain gear to be able to use the skills you want?

Also is there going to be replacements for the divine, chromatic and jeweller orb vendor recipes since tri-color 3 links, 6 sockets, and 6 link items won't be a thing any more?
can't get over day 1.. 1:39:40 choking.. 4th time watching it.. u guys are on the right path..ur exactly what a gamedevcompany should be to all players.. keep it up.. as always.. i love u GGG! the only game i wish to play for life.
Finally I got a time to watch the Exilecon 2019 Race.

Congrats tie23he for the record breaking run and tytykiller, Waggle, Havoc for proving how big that win is ! (and ZiggyD, Raiz for carrying us to the end with further interests and excitements of the race.)

Now I made sure that GGG will be keeping a high standard as the entertainment developing company.
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info